11th October 2014, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?

Respected Sir/Madam,

Sub: Procedure to get internship & list of companies that provide internship.

I Meera Popaliya, studying in 3rd year Electronics & Communication Engineering in Dr S & S.S. Gandhy Government Engineering, Surat, want to know how I can get internship.

I want to get internship in Surat, Baroda or in Ahemdabad. So I want to know the procedure to apply for internship. And also want the list of companies that provide internship for EC students.
Thank you.

Meera Popaliya
EC 3rd year,
Dr S & S.S Gandhy Government Engineering College, Surat.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies that provide internship for electrical engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  2. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  3. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  4. Which all companies provide internship in karnataka
  5. List of companies in Bangalore for 6 months internship after B.Tech?
  6. Companies in which I can do internship after doing MCA? Procedure to get internship in those companies?
  7. What is the eligibility and procedure for internship?
  8. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  9. What's the procedure for applying internship in companies? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  10. Companies providing free or paid internship for last semester of MCA?
  11. How may I get summer training from BHEL after second year of my engineering?
  12. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. Sample of Internship cover letter? Names of the companies which provide internship opportunities?
  14. List of IT companies providing free internship for MCA final year students -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  16. How to do summer internship in Hyderabad? Companies and procedure for internship?
  17. What is a best option, internship or job? List of companies who offers internship?
  18. Names of the companies which provide internship for 2 to 3 months in Gujarat? What is the procedure?
18th October 2014, 12:33 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?

You can contact following companies in Ahmedabad for Internship in ECE.

1. J B Electronics Company 117, Shreyas Complex, Opposite Jain Derasar, Navrangpura Cross Road, Navrangpura, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Phone: 079 2656 3054

2. Xtint Technologies Private Limited, 7,Patel Chamber, Opp. AMTS Bus Stand, Nr Paldi Cross Road,Paldi, Ahmedabad, Gujarat Phone: 097257 58268

3. Neptune automation pvt ltd, 48, Sarthi Bunglow , Near Sardar Patel Ring Road, rajpath Nagar Society , Near Saffronny Appertment , Govt Tube Well, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Phone: 098244 84589

4. Shree Ram Electronics, 3rd Floor, Lambeshwar Pole, Opposite Calico Dom, Relief Road, Lambeshwar Pole, Ahmedabad, Phone: 079 2213 9841

5. Teleview Electronics, 31, mangalya complex, anjali cross roads, near Anjali BRTS, Bus stop, Vasna, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Phone: 098986 80121

6. CECO Electronics Pvt. Ltd., Sukhsager Complex, Near Hotel Fortune Landmark
Ashram Rd, Shanti Nagar, Usman Pura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?