29th November 2015, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering internship to 3rd semester students?

I am in 3rd semester now. Will they offer internship for me? Or from which semester they will offer internship. What are the qualifications needed for it?

Related Questions:
  1. FMCG Companies which offer Intership to MBA(Marketing) 3rd semester candidate?
  2. List of companies which offer Internship for MCA 3rd semester student in Kolkata?
  3. List of companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester candidate in Pune, Mumbai and Thane?
  4. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  5. Construction companies offering Internship to B.E.(Civil Engineering) 3rd semester student in New Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  6. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  7. List of companies providing internship(full semester) to a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  8. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Structural Engineering) 6th semester student
  9. List of companies which offer Internship to B.E.(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune? Eligibility to apply?
  10. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to join?
  11. Can I apply for Internship if pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year? List of companies which offer Internship in Udaipur?
  12. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  13. Companies offering internship in Automobile sector for Manufacturing engineering student?
  14. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  16. Which are the companies providing internship? I am a student of 3rd year mechanical engineering from IIIT RK Valley
  17. Internship for Master's in Communication Engineering 3rd semester student in Austria?
  18. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
30th November 2015, 07:57 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering internship to 3rd semester students?

You are not eligible for the internship being a 3rd semester candidate. Nowadays no company offers internship to 2nd year student.

Most of the good companies will allow you for the internship after completion of your 2nd or 3rd year.

Here is the common eligibility for internship :

** You have to be a student of third year of graduation.

** You must obtained minimum 60% marks in previous years of graduation.

** Your age should be in between 19-27 years.
30th November 2015, 10:25 PM
samsung1992

Since, you are in the 3rd semester of your degree program so you are not eligible for the internship program. Those student who are in their final or Pre final year of the degree program are eligible for the internship program. So, you have another one more year to prepare for the internship.
30th November 2015, 11:58 PM
xiomi china

No you are not eligible for the internship as of now. The eligibility criteria for the internship is that you must be in your final or pre final year of the degree program. And you must not have any semester back log even current backlog will not be accepted. So, you must tale care in the upcoming semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?