12th May 2014, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Are there any companies which offer industrial training for 3rd year computer science student?

Sir/ Madam
I am Komal 3rd year computer science student. I want to do my industrial training in gurgaon. Are there any companies which offer industrial training for engineering students?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies in Gurgaon offering 2 month industrial training?
  2. How to do industrial training after passing 3rd year B.E electronics?
  3. How to do industrial training in Thane, Mumbai or Pune? Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  4. How to do industrial training in Tokyo for 2 months? I am a 3rd year chemical major student from Malaysia
  5. Companies offering Industrial Training for Engineering Students in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Companies that offer Industrial Training to students who are in their 3rd semester? Any companies in Nagpur?
  7. List of companies in Gujarat offering industrial training for 3rd year B.Tech CSE students?
  8. List of companies offering an industrial training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year students in Gujarat?
  9. List of companies that provide industrial training in Kerala? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Electronics and electronics Engineering student
  10. List of companies in Indore providing training to B.E 3rd year Students of Computer science branch?
  11. Software companies in Hyderabad which offers training to Diploma student?
  12. Does SAIL offer 6 month industrial training in IT/Computer department?
  13. List of companies that are providing industrial training in Kerala?
  14. Companies offering training in companies for B.Tech students?
  15. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  16. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for Instrumentation Engineering candidates?
  17. List of the companies offering implant training for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year students?
  18. From where to get best industrial training during 3rd year of computer engineering?
18th May 2014, 11:47 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any companies which offer industrial training for 3rd year computer science student?

Gurgaon is considered the largest IT hub after Bangalore. This is because of the large number of IT companies operating in Gurgaon. You can definitely get industrial training in and near Gurgaon since there are large number of IT companies and you are from Computer Science branch of engineering.

You can get industrial training/internship from :-
- BSNL
- Hp
- HCL
- Orange
- Other IT companies
18th May 2014, 12:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any companies which offer industrial training for 3rd year computer science student?

Gurgaon is considered the largest IT hub after Bangalore. This is because of the large number of IT companies operating in Gurgaon. You can definitely get industrial training in and near Gurgaon since there are large number of IT companies and you are from Computer Science branch of engineering.

You can get industrial training/internship from :-
- BSNL
- Hp
- HCL
- Orange
- Other IT companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?