30th October 2015, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

List of companies which can offer industrial training during summer in Nagpur?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am in 4th semester at gniem and looking for companies that offer industrial training during summer in nagpur please mail me soon as possible for the same. It will be really helpful if everyone can answer my query as soon as possible?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies offer industrial training summer?
  2. Companies that offer Industrial Training to students who are in their 3rd semester? Any companies in Nagpur?
  3. Which companies in Nagpur provides industrial training to polytechnic students?
  4. List of companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Pharma 3rd year candidate?
  5. Companies offering Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech CE student?
  6. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  7. Companies providing training for civil engineers in Nagpur?
  8. Which industries offer industrial training this summer to 3rd year students?
  9. Companies offering Industrial Training to Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 3rd year student in Nagpur?
  10. Names of the companies which offer industrial training in summer in various parts of UP?
  11. How to do summer training after completing 2nd year? Companies in Nagpur providing training?
  12. How can I register for Summer Industrial Training in NTPC being a B.Tech(ECE) student? List of companies offering Internship in Lucknow?
  13. List of Automobile companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  14. List of the companies offering Summer Internship programme for B.Tech Metallurgy and Materials Engineering 2nd year student?
  15. Companies which offer free Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(IT) 6th semester student of BIT?
  16. How to do summer training while doing Civil engineering branch
  17. List of Multinational Companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(CSE) student in Delhi
  18. Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
30th October 2015, 07:48 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which can offer industrial training during summer in Nagpur?

There are so many well reputed companies for all field internship in the Nagpur.

You simply have to apply in your respective field.

Here is some best options for you :

** City Sales Head Nagpur

** Intern - Marketing & Seller Acquistion

** iTalent India Management Consultants Pvt Ltd

My suggestion to you is that you should apply as soon as the form released for the internship.

I am saying this due to the fact that there are so many students apply for the internship in the same company.

And the selection process in many companies are first come first serve.

Also my suggestion to you is that you should make a short note on your experience during the training. It will really helps you in getting your job.
31st October 2015, 05:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which can offer industrial training during summer in Nagpur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

I am in 4th semester at gniem and looking for companies that offer industrial training during summer in nagpur please mail me soon as possible for the same. It will be really helpful if everyone can answer my query as soon as possible?

Thanks!
List of companies which can offer industrial training during summer in Nagpur:-

1. Unisys Electronics, Tiwari Sadan B/H Saddoday Plaza, Ganesh Peth, Ganesh Peth
Nagpur, Maharashtra, Phone: 0712 660 7766

2. AG ELECTRONICS, 208, 2nd Floor, Bhivapurkar Chambers, Dhantoli,
Nagpur, Maharashtra, Phone: 0712 242 3400

3. Tecxtra-Bringing Engineering Innovations, Plot No. 64, Opp Jai Ambe Complex, PMG Colony, Narendra Nagar, Nagpur, Maharashtra, Phone: 099607 02816

4. Automation Manifold Services, Plot Number. 26, Shree Ganesh Apartment, Ring Road, Kotwal Nagar, Tatya Tope Nagar, Khamla, Nagpur, Maharashtra, Phone: 097631 75366
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?