29th September 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

which are the companies offering internship? I am doing final year EEE in Chettinad Tech

hi i doing final year eee in chettinad tech. I am intrested in doing intenship on some of my core company. tell me about company offering intenship and how to apply for it. i am also intrested in doing project on same stream.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship in one of the affiliated companies? I am a B.Tech 3rd year EEE student
  2. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  3. Companies in India offering internship for final year M.Tech students? Rules and requirements to apply for the companies?
  4. Companies offering internship or training for B.Tech EEE 3rd year students?
  5. Internship in a good company at Coimbatore for EE Engineering student?
  6. List of the companies offering internship for B.E EEE students?
  7. List of Companies offering Internship for final year MCA candidates in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of companies providing internship to B.Tech(EEE) students of Deemed university? How to apply for the same? I'm in 2nd year
  9. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  10. Procedure of internship while in final year B.Tech ECE? Names of the companies offering the internships for 4 weeks?
  11. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  12. Companies in Hyderabad offering admission to B.Tech EEE student?
  13. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  14. List of companies offering internship to students pursuing B.Tech final year IT branch?
  15. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  16. Electronics companies offering internship to final year students? -- [New]
  17. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?
  18. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
9th September 2015, 07:04 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: which are the companies offering internship? I am doing final year EEE in Chettinad Tech

List of best companies

BSNL

IOCL

Hindustan Motors Ltd

Ashok Leyland Ltd,Ennore

Bhusan power steel

Tractor and farm Equipment (TAFE)

Tube Investment of India Ltd

BHEL

SAIL

Jindal Steel

NTPC

BEL

ONGC

Larsen & Toubro

Royal Enfield Ltd

Hyundai Motors India Ltd

ISRO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?