9th September 2015, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Scope and future options available in Food Science and Processing?

I did bsc(h)food technology now doing MSC food &nutrition with the specialization in food science and processing ...please tell me the scope and future options ....

Related Questions:
  1. Future scope of B.Tech in Food Processing Technology?
  2. Is M.Tech Food Processing good for my future? How to prepare to get into it and what is the fee structure?
  3. What is the scope for food processing technology in India? Scope for Agricultural courses in Tamilnadu? What are the job opportunities?
  4. Eligibility to get admission in D.Pharmacy for 12th NIOS student?
  5. Details of entrance exam for M.Tech(Food Tech) and M.Tech(Food Processing)?
  6. What are the courses after completing intermediate other than BA?
  7. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of MSc food chemistry and processing? what is the scope of this course?
  8. What is the right choice for me after passing MSc in Food Processing and Nutrition Science
  9. How to get a suitable government job after completing B.E(Food processing and preservation technology) and MBA with 7 tears of experience in food processing?
  10. Which course is best after BIPC for an average student?
  11. Procedure to become a Food Inspector for B.E(Food processing technology) student?
  12. Procedure of recruitment as Food Inspector after B.E. in Food Processing Technology?
  13. Scope of B.Tech. in Agricultural Engineering in Food Processing? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to become a food inspector after studying B.Tech in food processing technology
  15. Old question papers for food science and technology subject?
  16. Am I eligible for B.Ed after graduating in Microbiology and PG in food processing and nutrition science?
  17. Am I eligible to do masters in food processing after completion of bachelors in nutrition and food technology?
  18. Can I get admission in BSc food processing technology in BIT Mesra after passing 12th with 51% aggregate?
9th September 2015, 07:05 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Scope and future options available in Food Science and Processing?

***M.Sc. Food Science and Technology Job Types:::::

*Processing / Food
Technologist

*Process Development Scientist

*Consultant - Life Sciences

*Lecturer & Professor

*Lab Technician

*Food Chemist

*Livestock Product Technology Scientist

*Manager Sales (selling to Food Industry

***Best Companies::::::}

--CavinKare Private Limited

--Sonic Biochem Extractions Ltd, Indore

--Amul

--Cadbury

--Britania

--Metro diary and such others.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?