1st September 2011, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

Companies offering jobs for computer science graduates? Which government sector has jobs for computer science graduates in Kenya?

Which companies may offer job places for a computer science graduates or which govt sector has job places for comp sc. Graduates in kenya?

25th September 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies offering jobs for computer science graduates? Which government sector has jobs for computer science graduates in Kenya?

I have completed 10th with 74 percent and 12th with 82 percent from UP Board. presently completing 7th sem of B.tech (Computer Scince) from a Ghaziabad based college affiliated with GBTU. What are best possible future opportunities for me. kindly answer to my mail ID [email protected].
25th September 2011, 07:41 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering jobs for computer science graduates? Which government sector has jobs for computer science graduates in Kenya?

Minimum Eligibility:
1:You should have B.E. /B.Tech. /B.Sc. in Engg. Degree required

2:If you are a final-year students, the final result of 8th semester and mark-sheets must be presented at the time of interview.

3:minimum required number varies for different PSUs companies generally,60%-70% for general and 50%-60% for the SC/ST/OBC/PH.

4:PSUs allow for two years gap.

Some high profiled PSUs are:

HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited) needs minimum 65% marks for General/ OBC and minimum of 55% Marks for SC/ST

BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited) needs minimum 60% marks in aggregate.

DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization)

BSNL- JTO (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.- Junior Telecom. Officers)

for any other details visit:http://theguru.net.in/psu_eligibility.html

[I]The official websites of the Govt.Companies like:

Some very important PSU are:

1:BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited)

3:Railway recruitment board(RRB)

4:HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited)

5:Electronic cooperation of india limited(ECIL)

6:Union Public Service Commission(UPSC)

7:SAIL(Steel Authority of India)

8:DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization)

9:Probationary Officer(PO)of SBI Bank,UBI Bank,Bank of India
25th September 2011, 10:03 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
You are from computer science stream , and you want to go for govt. jobs then you can apply for PSU's like-

1.BHEL
2.BEL
3.SAIL
4.GAIL
5.ECIL
6.Railways
7.Bank PO exams

You can apply for any of these govt. sector..
all the best..
26th September 2011, 12:41 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

there have many IT companies those are hire computer science graduates, some of them are

>>CTS.

>>WIPRO.

>>HCL.

>>INFOSYS.

>>TCS.

>>IBM.

etc.

you can also appear in the given below govt exams

>>IOCL.

>>ONGC.

>>SAIL.

>>EIL.

>>ISRO.

>>DRDO.

>>BEL.

etc.

all the best........
22nd February 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Im BE (computer science and Engg ) 2010 yr passout studend with valid gate score ,Is there any gov job for 2010 passout student ? if current gov jobs are there ,then plz inform mi
19th June 2013, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

I am copmlete (computer science and eng) 2011 yr passout with valis gate score, so i have apply for bank exam inform me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?