29th October 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

How to get Job in Abroad after completion of B.Tech? Which country is better for Job Opportunities?

how to get job in abroad after completing the b.tech and which one country is better for job purpose and security etc.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?
  2. What is the scope of getting a job after completion of economic honors and a MBA abroad? -- [New]
  3. What is the criteria required to get a job in abroad after completion of B.Pharm?
  4. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  5. How can I get job outside country after completion of diploma in Mining? Do I need to do higher studies in abroad to get the job?
  6. Which country can provide dentist job after completion of MA BDS?
  7. What are the job opportunities available in India and in abroad after completion of MS in Aeronautics in abroad?
  8. Can I do MS in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course? What are the job opportunities available after completion of MS?
  9. Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology? What are the future job opportunities?
  10. Job opportunities for BDS Doctor of India in Abroad? Which is the favourable country for Dentistry?
  11. Is it possible for me to get a job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? Do I need to do any other extra course in abroad to get the job?
  12. List better job opportunities in abroad for CA?
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of PGPM? Is this possible to get Job in Abroad after completion of PGPM?
  14. What are courses that I can opt for M.Sc? Job opportunities and research opportunities in Abroad?
  15. Job opportunities in abroad for BSc Agriculture? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the job opportunities after MSc biotechnological sciences
  17. Which colleges or universities are preferable for doing MS in abroad in Chemical Engineering? What about the job opportunities?
  18. What are the opportunities available in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanics? Do I need to do some higher studies?
4th December 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Job in Abroad after completion of B.Tech? Which country is better for Job Opportunities?

how many jobs are there by completed computer science and engineering
11th February 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Job in Abroad after completion of B.Tech? Which country is better for Job Opportunities?

i have completed B.E(CSE) -2011 . now I have the idea to join an any Goverment job. Which kind of job available for me?
19th April 2013, 11:19 AM
activemanav

plz offer me to aply me for job . i will comlit my b.tech from electronics and communication...
19th April 2013, 11:25 AM
activemanav

hi.. i send our resume
Attached Files
File Type: doc MANAV cv (1).doc(53.5 KB, 94 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?