14th May 2012, 09:46 AM
rajashekhar54

Job Opportunities for me after completion of B.Tech in CSE with 66% of marks?

i comoleted b.tech cse with 66%.
what kind of oppurtunities i have?
how can i get a job?

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  2. Job Opportunities for me after completion of B.Tech in CSE with 66% of marks?
  3. Job opportunities after course completion for GATE qualified students?
  4. In which sector I can get good salaries by doing Job after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  5. Job Opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech CSE and M.Tech CSE candidates?
  6. Job Opportunities in DRDO after the completion of CSE?
  7. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech in CSE?
  8. What kind of job opportunities are available for me in PSU's after passing CSE engineering with 70%? How to apply for those jobs?
  9. Can I get BCA course after taking Chemistry, Maths, Computer Application, English and Physical Education in ISC 12th?
  10. Job opportunities for above 55% aggregate btech students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in CSE? Will there be any notifications of Government firms?
  12. What are the job opportunities in both government and private sectors? Which B.Tech course has more career prospects?
  13. Career Options after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of this?
  14. Am I eligible to join ICWAI course after completion of B.Tech in CSE? What will be the career scope for this course?
  15. What are the job opportunities after computer science engineering -- [New]
  16. List of IT sector companies where I can apply for a job? I have 74% marks in 10th and 73% marks in 12th. I have 57% marks in my B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech with CSE stream
  17. What are the job opportunities available for Btech CSE students in Railways?
  18. What are the job opportunities after completing B>Tech with CSE?
14th May 2012, 05:13 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job Opportunities for me after completion of B.Tech in CSE with 66% of marks?

you have very good opportunities after B.tech from CSE.
If you want to do jobs in government sectos then In the Government sectors so many government jobs for the CSE studnets under the IT , Technical departments ...

For the job posts in government sectors you have to write the entrance exam under the UPSC,SSc,Railways, Bank, Defense etc

Job posts under these sectors are follows:

>>>civil services like IAS, IPS, IES etc through the entrance exam under the UPSC.

>>>Bank jobs like Po,IT Technical departments through the IBPS exam.

>>>Railways jobs like Technical job posts through the Civil service exam under the UPSE.

>>>Defense services like Indian army, Indian navy, Airforce etc through the CDS exam under the UPSC

>>>BHEL, IOCL, NTPC, Power grid etc through the entrance exam under the GATE entrance exam and the Interview held by the own governemnt companies

>>>ISRO job

>>>DRDO job posts

>>>SAIL job etc....

these are the governemnt job posts for the CSE students in which you can apply on the given dates by the respectives departments....

Eligibility for the Governemnt jobs

Educational Qualification: you should be graduate in bachelor degree of engineering with atleast 65% amrks from any reocgnized univeristy.

Age limit: age must be between the 21 to 30 years

Nationality: indian citizen.

Thank you!
14th May 2012, 05:44 PM
kinnarnara

Default Re: Job Opportunities for me after completion of B.Tech in CSE with 66% of marks?

hi.

CSE
##GOVT JOBS FOR B-TECH(CSE) CANDIDATE:-

##HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER JOBS

##BANK PO AND
#BANK CLERK JOBS

##UPSC EXAM

##IAS

##IPS
#IES
#SCRA
#NDA

##PSC EXAM

##ELECTRICITY BOARD OF INDIA

##SSC EXAM

##DEFENSE SECTOR

##BSNL JTO

##BSNL TTA
#MTNL

##ISRO

##DRDO

##BARC

##IGDR

##IOCL

##SAIL
etc.
CSE ISRO JOB ELIGIBLITY

best of luck..........................
14th May 2012, 10:08 PM
jsuresh403

you have eligible for all of the top most companys like infosys,wipro,tcs,hcl Either you have good communication skills then go for interviews or improove your skiils
if you have intrested to go for higher studies then you will go for m.tech,core side,etc.....
best of luck
27th May 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing my b.tech final year(2012-2013) in Guru Nanak Institution of Technology,as we have summer vacations i want to join in an institute that makes me some practice and will have grip over the subject or languages,so please suggest me that what type of languages they are asking to get a job in the interviews.
19th June 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Is e.c.e branch or c.s.e branch having good oppurtunities.
14th July 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

what are the exams can i give after b.tech from IT for being a officer in any department?
13th September 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

i hve 67% in 10th, 52% in 12th n 63% in B.tech.. cn i apply for any job....
24th September 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

I got 63% Of marks in b.Tech(cse).. Is there any gov jobs for me....
7th February 2013, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

i completed my b.tech in 2011 of cse branch. which govt
job is eligeble for me and how can apply pls tell me the procedure and so badly i need any a job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?