21st January 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Which are the companies providing 15 months training? How to apply for it?

sir, i am CS prof. student. plz tell me which are the companies providing 15 months training and how to apply for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the companies in Kerala providing training of 6 months?
  2. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  3. List of top training companies providing 6 months training in Electronics and Communication in Punjab and Chandigarh?
  4. Which are the companies providing industrial training for 6 months after B.Tech 7th Semester
  5. Details of companies providing 6 months training for B.Tech IT students?
  6. How to do 6 months training in 8th semester? Which are the companies providing 6 months training on stipend basis? I am a student of B.Tech having CSE Trade
  7. Companies providing 6 months training in 7th semester for CSE stream students?
  8. Companies offering training for Agricultural Engineering students in Maharashtra or India?
  9. What is the procedure to pursue 6 months training in Punjab, Mohali
  10. Top IT companies which offers 6 months Training in Noida and Delhi NCR? -- [New]
  11. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  12. Which are the companies which provide training for 6 months in core electronics like Satellite Communication, Antennas, Semiconductors? Companies which give such type of training?
  13. Names of companies providing 6 months training?
  14. List of Companies which offer 6 months Training with Stipend for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  15. Companies offering 6 months Industrial Training for B.Tech(EEE) student?
  16. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Companies for 15 months training after 3 months training under Practising Company Secretary
  18. Which companies provide 6 months training in PHP and JAVA?
25th January 2015, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the companies providing 15 months training? How to apply for it?

sir/madam,
I am a mca final year student.how I get six month training near to ncr delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?