25th September 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Which are the companies providing 6 month training? I am a final year student in civil engineering in Panjab University

I am a final year student in Civil Engineering (B.E) in Panjab University, Chandigarh. i want to know some industries/companies which can provide 6 month training (with or without stipend). preferably in North India.
My % upto 6th semester is 74% and there is no backlog.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies which offer training for Civil Students and procedure to join the training?
  2. Companies which offer training for 3rd year Civil engineering students? Location of such companies?
  3. Which all companies are providing inplant training to EEE students?
  4. List of companies providing 1 month training in Vadodara? What are the field that can be opted by an I&C Engineering student?
  5. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  6. Best Civil Engineering training company in India? -- [New]
  7. List of companies offering implant training this month for B.E Civil Engineering students?
  8. Companies for summer training in Civil engineering? Chances of getting a job after 1 months training?
  9. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of companies providing training to civil engineers in Pune or Baramati regions? What's the intake criteria of the training?
  11. How to pursue inplant training for short term? List of companies providing such training for free in Chennai? I am a 3rd year student of Automobile Engineering from Satyabhama
  12. Which are the mechanical companies providing 6 month project training
  13. Companies which offer training for Civil Students and procedure to join the training?
  14. List of the companies providing internship for a month?
  15. List of companies providing 1 month training in Vadodara(Gujarat)? What's the are fields can be opted by an I&C engineering in training program?
  16. Companies in Delhi NCR region for summer training for Civil Engineering students?
  17. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  18. Companies providing 45 days training to 2nd year student?
28th January 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the companies providing 6 month training? I am a final year student in civil engineering in Panjab University

I am a final year student in Civil Engineering (B.E) in Panjab University, Chandigarh. i want to know some industries/companies which can provide 6 month training (with or without stipend). preferably in North India.
16th February 2013, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the companies providing 6 month training? I am a final year student in civil engineering in Panjab University

Where to get industrial 6 months
training during 3rd year Civil
Engineering?
16th February 2013, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Where to get industrial 6 months
training during 3rd year Civil
Engineering?
10th June 2013, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir , i harjinder singh B.tech(CIVIL) last year student
Now i have my internship training for 6 months .
I am pursuing my B.tech from PTU , punjab .
I would like to know about the companies that offers 6 monts industrial training
HARJINDER SINGH
Email ID - [email protected]
Contact no: 919888668487
17th November 2014, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

i persuing civil engineeering with 70% without any backlogs ..kindly suggest some companies for training purposes preferably in north india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?