5th August 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Companies in Delhi NCR region for summer training for Civil Engineering students?

Sir/Mam
i'm vanya, 2nd year civil engineering student from Sharda University.i want to know the companies that provide summer training to civil engg students in Delhi/NCR region.and i would also like to know the procedure of applying for such training.

Related Questions:
  1. Delhi/NCR Companies for summer training of civil engineering students?
  2. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  3. Names of companies providing summer training to 2nd year ECE students in NCR region?
  4. List of best institutes or companies in NCR region to pursue 6 months summer training in Biotechnology field?
  5. List of Companies to do Summer Training in NCR Region being a student pursuing 4th semester of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  6. List of companies in NCR region offering training to B.Tech 3rd year ECE students?
  7. Where can I do summer training in Delhi/NCR while passing B.Tech?
  8. Information about construction company providing 6 months training for mechanical engineering in Delhi and NCR region
  9. List of Web Addresses of Institutes that offer Summer Training Programs for the candidates of M.Sc in Biotechnology in Delhi or NCR?
  10. Civil companies which offer training for Civil Engineers?
  11. Which are the best Coaching Institutes for Civil Services Exam in Delhi and NCR Region?
  12. List of construction companies in Hyderabad offering summer internships to B.Tech students of civil branch?
  13. One month Summer Internship in U.P. and Delhi NCR for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student? What is the format of the application form?
  14. In which company should I do summer training while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  15. List of mechanical companies providing internship in Delhi NCR region specially in Noida Region?
  16. Companies offering summer training or internship for Civil Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Companies offering summer training or internship to B.Tech Aerospace Engineering students?
  18. How to apply for summer training in constructions companies like DLF and Unitech for civil engineering
1st February 2015, 11:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies in Delhi NCR region for summer training for Civil Engineering students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam
i'm vanya, 2nd year civil engineering student from Sharda University.i want to know the companies that provide summer training to civil engg students in Delhi/NCR region.and i would also like to know the procedure of applying for such training.
List of the companies for summer training in Delhi:

1. Max Vision Solutions Pvt. Ltd, 21, Lok Marg, Outram Lines, Mukherjee Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 4721 2092

2. Tandon Micro Systems, 2529, Hudson Line Kingsway Camp, Kingsway Camp, New Delhi
Phone: 011 2746 5100

3. Gseven Computer Business Private Limited, 108, Gupta Tower, Commercial Complex, (Near Akash cinemas), 110033, Commercial Complex, Gopal Nagar, Model Town, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2713 4451

4. Web designing , Laxmi nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 098731 10547

5. ETON Solutions, 2942/34-35, Hamilton Road, Kashmere Gate, Near ISBT
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 098116 04024
14th June 2016, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies in Delhi NCR region for summer training for Civil Engineering students?

I am dheeraj kumar ,2nd year civil engineering from pusa polytechnic ,i want to to know that companys which provide summer traing and their procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?