18th November 2014, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Best Civil Engineering training company in India?

Hi, my name is shubham sharma I am doing civil engg. 3rd year. I
would like to know about the companies which offers training for
civil engg. student because I want to do the training in this summer.
So, please name those companies who provides the training for civil
branch student.
My email address is :[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  2. Which company is available for Training in India for Civil Engineering?
  3. How to apply for Vocational Training in a Company? List of Civil Engineering Companies?
  4. How do I register my firm with government or applicable authorities for imparting training to engineering students?
  5. Companies which offer training for 3rd year Civil engineering students? Location of such companies?
  6. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  7. In which government company and how to apply for training?
  8. How to join in a company near Delhi for Field Training while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  9. Summer Training after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Civil Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Companies which offer training for Civil Students and procedure to join the training?
  11. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  12. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard?
  13. Companies for summer training in Civil engineering? Chances of getting a job after 1 months training?
  14. How can I apply for training in Civil engineering at L&T?
  15. Construction companies which offers Training programme for Civil Engineering freshers? Procedure to join?
  16. Procedure of training while pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  17. Companies that provide summer internship to Civil Engineering student after 2nd year of B.Tech.
  18. Companies offering training in Civil engineering at Nagpur?
22nd November 2014, 12:52 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best Civil Engineering training company in India?

It is nice to see that you are looking forward to training as it has become very important for engineering aspirants to undertake training courses. Since you are from Civil Engineering background, you should take training course in your domain. You can take training course in any one of the following companies.

- Public sector Units like ONGC, IOCL, etc.
- Power plants like TATA Power, Jindal Power, etc.
- Construction companies like DLF, Shapoorji Paloonji, etc.
- Indian Railways
- Metro Railways
- BSNL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?