15th February 2011, 09:25 PM
subhashkumar007

Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering Students?

i am a stusent of b_tech mechanical engineering . i wana know about those compones who providening six month industrial traning. pls ans my question quickly.

Related Questions:
  1. Details of companies providing 6 months training for B.Tech IT students?
  2. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  3. Companies offering 6 months Industrial Training for B.Tech(EEE) student?
  4. List of companies offering 6 months Industrial Training to Diploma Civil students in Bangalore and Tirupati?
  5. Which companies in Kerala is giving industrial training to B.Tech students?
  6. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 6 months to Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  7. List of companies providing 15 days implant training in and around Madhya Pradesh for final year mechanical engineering students?
  8. List companies providing 6 month internship to Civil Engineering freshers?
  9. Which are the companies providing industrial training for 6 months after B.Tech 7th Semester
  10. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. Details of Oil and Petroleum companies providing 6 or 12 months Industrial training?
  12. List of companies offering Industrial Training to Mechanical Diploma holder in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  13. Companies providing six months industrial training to Mechanical Engineers in Mohali?
  14. Companies ofering one year industrial training for Mechanical engineering students?
  15. Which companies in Nagpur provides industrial training to polytechnic students?
  16. Contact details of companies or institutes for Industrial Training in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Details of Industrial training for CSE diploma students?
  18. Companies offering 6 months Industrial Training to Mechanical student in Noida and Lucknow?
16th February 2011, 12:45 AM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Default Re: Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering Students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by subhashkumar007 View Post
i am a stusent of b_tech mechanical engineering . i wana know about those compones who providening six month industrial traning. pls ans my question quickly.
Hello Friend;
Greeting for the day;

You can get the summer training in various Companies but before that you will have to keep documents ready and get a letter from you college regarding industrial training and contact with the company HR department .

companies like:-

TATA moters
Mahindra n mahindra
BHEL
HPCL
Indian OIl
NAL(National Aerospace lab)
Infotech
Wipro
Relianace Energy
Maruti
Britania
ITC .....etc

Thanks
khanddn
16th February 2011, 10:52 AM
ratalalavanya

Default Re: Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering Students?

You can't say that exactly....you can get training if you have any recommendation or reference in the companies
16th February 2011, 01:00 PM
Aman Sapra

Check the website www.chandigarh.quikr.com
It contains information regarding companies offering 5-6 months industrial training in all leading cities in india.
17th February 2011, 08:06 PM
sabarish28

most of companies provide a training period to the employee

a few companies are

wipro

TCS

MAhindra & mahindra

BHEL

SAIL

and soon.......
11th March 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me procedure for 6 months industrial training in auto parts
16th March 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

i wanna industrial training in your primises
16th March 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

6 monnth industrial tranning for ece
10th April 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

company providing six months training for B-Tech Electronics & Communications Enginnering student.?
13th April 2011, 01:21 AM
tech2000

HCL industrial project training is best and this helped me a lot

I wish they could take more students. Try to contact them at

HCL, A-8, South Extension-1 Main Ring Road (Adjoining BP Petrol Pump), NEW DELHI
Call 011-43164444, 0-9582999348
or Email at [email protected]
13th April 2011, 02:26 AM
shalabhbindlish

Hi,

I would suggest you to go for Pathfinders.It is a Gurgaon based software company, which also provides Summer Internships to B.E./B.Tech students. There core business is Software Services and students are also given opportunity to work with Industry professionals on Live international projects. They also provide few placements to some students. URL : http://thepathfinders.co.in/Training/TrainingHome.html. Call : +91-9711998435 for enquiry.

Thanks
Shalabh
14th April 2011, 04:15 PM
tech2000

HCL industrial project training is best and this helped me a lot

I wish they could take more students. Try to contact them at

HCL, A-8, South Extension-1 Main Ring Road (Adjoining BP Petrol Pump), NEW DELHI
Call 011-43164444, 0-9582999348
15th April 2011, 12:37 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering Students is given below

1.DSP.

2.SAIL.

3.NTPC.

4.DVC.

5.ONGC.

6.BHEL.

etc.

all the best..........
29th April 2011, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

i m a student of B.Tec final year and want 6 months traning in reputed electronics company.so plz suggest name and contacts of those companies.
30th April 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

is there any one who provide training for the electrical branch. i am a student of electrical and electronics engineering . punit
3rd May 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

good evening sir,
i m a student of B.Tech final year and want to 6th month industrial training in reputed electronic company. so plz suggest the name and contact of those company.
4th May 2011, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

I am a mechanical engineer completed in this batch.where i can get training
19th May 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

There is no mechanical company in India like ONGC, SAIL, BHEL, BSNL and NTPC are offering any 6 month training. (other than may be some unknown small companies who might offer 6 month training which u can even not find them over internet)
Only 1 year training is available (yearly once or twice) from these companies, and to get that you need to appear for one or two written exams, group discussion (if u clear the exams) and then one or 2 interviews. All tough...
Only tech2000 is correct. HCL is probabily providing 6 month training in PC Admin/Hardware. (No use to go for this, because there wont be any development in your job & salary for years)
I am not sure about IT companies like TCS, Infosys and CTS. 6 month training may be available at these, but to get that too u need to write tests, group discussions and Interviews (all tough) unless otherwise u get campus placements. Then after 6 month training (may be), we have clear another sets of exams to get into direct job (most fail in these).

SO.. May be this 6 months thing is available with IT companies, its NOT AT ALL AVAILABLE with core companies which includes ford, hyundai and TATA..
And that too these companies ONLY respect campus recruited students and never respect the out campus or other direct recruitments. So only campus people get this training...

AND as some said, u might get into these companies by recommendation.! Ha ha.. Possibly they are making u fool... Its only 5% possibility for RECOMMENDATION (luck)..
Otherwise, I bet, if u go by recommendation, the only thing u will see are- FAILURE & TIME LOSS..

IF any one here including senior members of this Forum want to say 'I DISAGREE'..
Prove it..
I bet, they may never..

I am jobless for almost 3 years now. I am a mechanical engineer from Chennai and tried almost every way and every company (small to MNC)...
I even tried ministers recommendation and high level corporates recommendation like GMs, ALL RESULTED IN FAILURES...

If any one member of this forum have guts, give me details or any website because of which i would get success.. (I bet again, they can't)
My email is- [email protected] and i am from Chennai....
20th May 2011, 03:22 AM
tech2000

HCL project Training is better and appreciated in Industry so it is advisable to join HCL Project Training

For your help the address and contact details are below and they have only LIMITED SEATS

HCL, E-78, South Extension-1 NEW DELHI
Call 0-9818112118, 0-9582999348
or Email at southextension(at) hclcdc.in
4th June 2011, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

i m doing mechanical engineering as i want to do my 6 month training in Aircraft Maintenance Field can anybody tell me where i should have to apply and tell me some companies who offering 6 month training....!!
11th June 2011, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

sir i am pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering(7th semester student) from Punjab Technical University.as per requirement of university,i have needed six month industrial training from 1july 2011 to 1 january 2012.so please guide me and mention some list of the company who providing six month industrial training in delhi and NCR.and also tell me procedure for the same.my email-ID [email protected]
16th June 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

sir i am pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering(7th semester student) from Punjab Technical University.as per requirement of university,i have needed six month industrial training from 1july 2011 to 1 january 2012.so please guide me and mention some list of the company who providing six month industrial training in delhi and NCR.and also tell me procedure for the same.my emal ID- [email protected]
16th June 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

hi
i m persuaing MCA from BSAITM FBD and this is my fifth semester .I m looking for last semester training program in tech mahindra,tcs,wipro or in hcl with full details and expenses. how can i apply for the same... my email id is [email protected]
17th June 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i m 3rd year b.tech c.s. student. plz suggest me some training institutes for 6 month industrial training in delhi.
thank you
23rd June 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

what about industrial training companies in Nigeria
3rd July 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

i want do a industrial training for 1 month... i am a 7th sem student in electrical engineering.... which companies give these type of training? and their contact numbers...
13th July 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i m in 7th sem b.tech in electronics and communication....plz tell me which is the best company for 6 month industrial training. where i can get job also....plzzz reply me on [email protected]
28th July 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

i want to do 6 month industrial training in abroad.........
29th July 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

why not you have 6th industrail traning for diploma engineering
7th August 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

i m student of 7 sem b.tech electronics and communication from ptu. i want 6 month industrial training with stipend so tell me how could i apply for training in best electronics companies. plz rply me at my id hardeepbhsbiet302@gmail .com
7th August 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

tell me companies for ECE Indutrial Training for 6-Months and how to apply for it?
my email id:[email protected]
7th August 2011, 06:56 PM
balafederer
Senior Member+

Hello,

The companies providing 6 months Industrial training for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering students are

* CTS

* WIPRO

* TCS

* HCL

* TATA

Best Wishes
12th August 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

i want do a major project for 4 months... i am a 7th sem student in MECHANICAL engineering.... which companies give these type of training? and their contact numbers.
14th August 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of Electronics and communication.I want to have my 6 months training/internship in any electronic or communication company.Please tell me if there is one.Also tell me if DRDO offers 6 months training and how should I go for it.
My e mail is [email protected]
23rd August 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

which companies are providing 6 month traning to E.C.E students
5th September 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of mechanical engg at ITER,Bhubaneswar.i want to have a industrial training during summer of 2nd yr.please guide me if there such companies existing in orissa ,those can provide me such training. my e mail- [email protected]
11th September 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

i want know about those company who will provide six month industrial traning for a electronic engineering student in Delhi. please guide me if such companies existing in Delhi ,those can provide me such training. my e mail- [email protected] plz...........................
15th September 2011, 02:05 AM
tech2000

HCL project Training is better and appreciated in Industry so it is advisable to join HCL Project Training

Call 0-9818112118, 0-9582999345
or Email at southextension(at) hclcdc.in
18th September 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

please tell me in 6 month industrial training what course i do in CSE and in which company?
21st September 2011, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

sir i m student of final year b.tech(IT). plz tell me about 8th sem 6 month industrial training...?
21st September 2011, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

sir i m student of b.tech(IT) in 7th sem..plz tell me about internship industrial training of 6 month in 8th sem in banglore..
manoj kumar.

email [email protected]
22nd September 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i am pursuing b.tech in ece(7th sem) from ptu.which are the best companies that offer 6 month industrial training in chandigarh.
14th October 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Call 0-9818112118, 0-9582999345
14th October 2011, 10:39 PM
dolly91
Senior Member+

Hello Friend;
Greeting for the day;

You can get the summer training in various Companies but before that you will have to keep documents ready and get a letter from you college regarding industrial training and contact with the company HR department .

TATA moters
Mahindra n mahindra
BHEL
HPCL
Indian OIl
Infotech
Wipro
Relianace Energy
Maruti
Britania
ITC .....etc

thanks
14th October 2011, 10:47 PM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hi dear,

TATA moters
Mahindra n mahindra
BHEL
HPCL
Indian OIl
Infotech
Wipro
Relianace Energy
Maruti
Britania
ITC .....etc

Thanks
14th October 2011, 10:55 PM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hi dear,
Greeting for the day;

TATA moters
Mahindra n mahindra
BHEL
HPCL
Indian OIl
Infotech
Wipro
Relianace Energy
Maruti
Britania
ITC .....etc

thanks
15th October 2011, 12:41 AM
raju bhai

Hi dear,

TATA moters
Mahindra n mahindra
BHEL
HPCL
Indian OIl
Infotech
Wipro
Relianace Energy
Maruti
Britania
ITC .....etc
Thanks
15th October 2011, 01:10 AM
saswat1989
Senior Member+

Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering Students is given below

1.DSP.

2.SAIL.

3.NTPC.

4.DVC.

5.ONGC.
21st October 2011, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

sir i am mechanical engineering final year student i want to join any automobile compay in plant mainteanance deptt. for 3 months industrial training please suggestion how join any company and how to submit his resume

my id [email protected]
mob no-08004837143
please reply as soon as possible
22nd October 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for B.Tech core Electrical Engineering Students in chandigarh?

id- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?