3rd February 2015, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

List of IT companies providing MCA internship in Pune for on JAVA

hello Sir/Madam,
I am a final year M.C.A. student from pune university.
I am looking for a java technology based I.T. company that will provide internship program most preferably in pune.
pleae send me the list of companies which provide the same.
y email id: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing internship in Java for a M.Sc computer science candidate from Nasik?
  2. Is there any Java based IT company providing internship program in Pune? List of companies which provide the same?
  3. List of top IT companies offering Internship for MCA candidates in Pune?
  4. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  5. Companies in Pune providing 6 months internship to MCA student?
  6. List of companies providing training in Java with Stipends in Pune and Delhi?
  7. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students?
  8. List of companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore for MCA student?
  9. List of companies providing internship for M.Sc(Computer Science) student in Pune?
  10. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA 4th sem students?
  11. How to join Java Technology based IT companies after passing final year MCA student from Pune university
  12. List of IT companies providing MCA Project internship program
  13. List of the companies providing internship in Hyderabad?
  14. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  15. Companies offering free internship in MCA course while in 5th semester? List of companies providing industrial training?
  16. List of IT companies providing free internship for MCA final year students -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of companies providing internship for MCA students? What is the selection process and criteria to join the companies?
  18. Companies providing free or paid internship for last semester of MCA?
3rd February 2015, 07:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of IT companies providing MCA internship in Pune for on JAVA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello Sir/Madam,
I am a final year M.C.A. student from pune university.
I am looking for a java technology based I.T. company that will provide internship program most preferably in pune.
pleae send me the list of companies which provide the same.
y email id: [email protected]
List of the Internship training in Pune for MCA candidate:-

1. India Robotics & Automation Pvt Ltd, 78/1, Dangat Estate, New Ahire Village Road,, Off NDA-Khadakwasla Rd, Shivane Industrial Estate, Pune, Maharashtra
Phone: 020 3252 5027

2. Strobo Automation Pvt. Ltd., 302, Gera Chambers, Off Boat Club Road, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 020 3058 0480

3. NavStik, A-401, Level 4, Chandhere Complex, Opp. Inorbit Mall, Viman Nagar
Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 020 4120 2737

4. Kokban Automation Pvt. Ltd., Office No 5, Second Floor, Destination Center, Above Magarpatta PMS office, Hadapsar, Pune 411028, Phone: 020 6723 4555
28th January 2016, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

i am m.c.a final year student and i wont do internship in java, . can you please guide me and send me company name which are best company at pune provide internship .
23rd September 2020, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Will you provide us free internship or paid..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?