29th April 2015, 08:48 PM
vamsi talasu

Companies providing internship training in Visakhapatnum to ECE student?

Well actually i am 2nd year ece student I want to do a internship in my holidays this summer any where near vizag please tell if u know any

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get information about internship programs available for a B.Tech(ECE) 5th sem student?
  2. List of companies providing internship program in Bangalore? I'm B.Tech(ECE) final year student
  3. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  4. Difference between internship and training? Institutions/companies providing internship?
  5. Companies nearby Delhi providing training for Electronics and Communication companies?
  6. Best companies and training institutes providing training for ECE students?
  7. Companies under ECE for getting best training as well as internship after B.Tech?
  8. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student in Chennai?
  9. List of companies offering Internship on Web Development in Bangalore for MCA student?
  10. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  12. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  13. Companies offering free internship in MCA course while in 5th semester? List of companies providing industrial training?
  14. How should I approach the companies providing internship to B.Tech ECE students?
  15. Which are the companies which provide internship while doing B.E in ECE from Park College of Engineering?
  16. List of companies providing internship for M.Sc(Computer Science) student in Pune?
  17. Companies offering Internship in Finance at Bangalore for MBA student?
  18. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same?
15th May 2015, 12:42 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Companies providing internship training in Visakhapatnum to ECE student?

Some of the companies which offer summer training near and around Vishakhapatnam are-
1.TCS
2.WIPRO
3.HCL
4.IBM
5.DRDO
6.INDIAN RAILWAY
7.BHEL

But you need to understand that they offer(specially the government ones) to only the 3rd year students only.

If you have any contact like a relative or a known person then you might get a chance to the training this year also, otherwise you have to wait for another 1 year.

But, the private firms may take you and allow you to do the summer training but then their fee would be more.

So, i have put all the options in front of you, now its your turn on how to deal with them.
27th February 2018, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies providing internship training in Visakhapatnum to ECE student?

I wanted to do an Internship in Indian railways vishakapatnam or any state.I am a 3rd year ECE student, let me know how I need to proceed to apply for summer internship In railways or any company (industry) which are basically related to ECE background.
12th May 2019, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

I am 3rd year(completed) student. I want to get internship training in BHEL in visakhapatnam.
How can I approach them?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?