17th October 2014, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

List of companies providing internship for M.Sc(Computer Science) student in Pune?

sir, i am student of msc(computer science) last year seeking names of the companies which are providing internship in pune.
My internship period is about to start, so i request you to reply soon.
Thanx alot inadvance.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing internship in Java for a M.Sc computer science candidate from Nasik?
  2. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  3. Is there any Java based IT company providing internship program in Pune? List of companies which provide the same?
  4. Names of the companies in Bangalore providing internship for 1 month? I am a computer science student
  5. List of the companies providing internship for a month?
  6. List of top IT companies offering Internship for MCA candidates in Pune?
  7. List of Companies in Pune that provide Summer Internship for MBA candidates for a period of 45 days?
  8. List of companies in Bangalore providing internship in the month of July for computer science?
  9. List of companies providing internship in Bangalore to computer science 4th year students? How to apply for the same?
  10. List of Companies in Pune that provides Summer Internship of 45 days to MBA student? -- [New]
  11. List of companies providing internship program in Bangalore? I'm B.Tech(ECE) final year student
  12. List of software companies providing internship in Bangalore for Computer Science students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  14. Which are the IT companies providing internship in Pune?
  15. List of internship providing companies?
  16. List of companies in Bangalore for 6 months internship after B.Tech?
  17. Companies offering Internship in Finance at Bangalore for MBA student?
  18. List of companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore for MCA student?
19th October 2014, 12:50 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies providing internship for M.Sc(Computer Science) student in Pune?

You can apply for internship in following companies in Pune.

1. Persistent System Private Limited, Shivaji Co operative Housing Society, Bhageerath, Gokhalenagar, Pune, Maharashtra Phone: 020 2530 4500

2. Modular Infotech Private Limited, 26, Electronic Co-Op Estate,, Pune-Satara Road
Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 020 2422 6614

3. Cybage Software Private Limited, 25/A1, West Avenue, Kalyani Nagar, Opp to Nagarwala School, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 098600 04469

4. Axis Software Private Limited, 1215/2/13, Off Apte Road, K P Kulkarni Marg, Pune, 411004, Phone: 020 2553 7503

5. Peaksoft technologies pvt. ltd. 403, Laxmi Chambers, Tilak Rd, Limayewadi, Sadashiv Peth, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 096570 80323

6. Dkash Technology Pvt. Ltd. Synagogue St, Camp, Pune, Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?