18th July 2011, 09:44 AM
abby237

Companies in UAE providing internship to students doing BBA Majors International Business?

hiii all,
i am 3rd year student in BBA majors international business n i need a job or an internship to boost my experience so kindly help me with some companies in UAE that provide internship to students like us...

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do if I wanted to do internship in some best companies while doing B.E majors in telecommunications?
  2. How to apply for internship being a final year BBA student?
  3. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  4. How to do summer internship while doing BBA from Axis College Kanpur? Companies who provide free internship for BBA students?
  5. Which companies are providing internship after B.Tech 2nd year for computer science students? -- [New]
  6. List of all the companies providing internships for MCA students?
  7. List of companies providing unpaid internship in Chennai?
  8. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?
  10. Companies providing winter internship for MBA HR students?
  11. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  12. List of companies providing internship for CSE students?
  13. Companies providing internship for Civil Engineering students
  14. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students?
  15. Companies providing internship for MCA 6th semester students?
  16. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students?
  17. Details about companies providing summer internship for MBA students in Chennai?
  18. List of companies which are providing internship for 2nd B.Tech students?
17th November 2011, 11:43 PM
Missme

Default Re: Companies in UAE providing internship to students doing BBA Majors International Business?

hello ,

if you are interested to do a job or a internship from dubai then you can do it .
many companies in dubai offer this .
some of them are--

360 Training ,
FM 107 Private Limited,
Novartis Pharma Pakistan Ltd,.
3M Pakistan Private Limited,
Fontalia,
Novo Nordisk Pharmama,
Abbot Laboratories (Pakistan) Limited
Genesis Direct
Oman International Bank
ACCA Pakistan
Geo Television
Orient McCann-Erickson
AKD Investments
Gerry’s Information Technology
Orix Investment Bank
AKD Trade
Gestetner (Pvt.) Limited
Orix Leasing Pakistan Limited
Al Karam Textiles Limited
Ghandhara Nissan Diesel Ltd.
P&O Nedlloyd

you can done your internship or job from here.
good luck.
17th March 2014, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies in UAE providing internship to students doing BBA Majors International Business?

I am final year of BBA major in Accounting.I want an internship in UAE.How can I get an internship?What is the procedure?
27th July 2014, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Hallo!
This is syed samee uddin, I m doing Master's in Communication Engineering in FH KARNTEN, AUSTRIA. I did Electronics and Comunication Engineering from INDIA.I want to do an internship in comuncation field or in electronics. I want to know that Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Which are the companies providing internship? or can send me the links so that i will contact them dirctly . I want to start or join as soon as because right now I m in the third semester of my Master degree.Please wil you help me out so that I can join in company with your support . Awaiting of your response soon.

Thank you,
[email protected],
Contact no. : 00436641790910.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?