18th March 2010, 11:08 PM
Hunny pal

Company secretary course after graduation in Mass communication?

I am a graduate from sikkin Manipal universirty in 2008 but could not find the job so far i worked in call centers but not satisfied im looking for CS can you please suggest me about that and im intrested in Masters in Ecomomics by distance mode or regular plz help.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  2. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  3. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  4. Which is the best institute for graduation in mass communication in India?
  5. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to join company secretary after graduation? I am doing
  7. Can I get RJ jobs without graduation in mass communication? Is it possible?
  8. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  9. Company secretary course after graduation in Mass communication?
  10. What should I do to enter into Teaching field having done Graduation in Mass Communication?
  11. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  12. What is the procedure to join company secretary after graduation in BBA -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure to join company secretary after graduation? I have completed B.Com
  14. Can i make career in Mass Communication after studying 12th with humanities?
  15. Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Mass Communication if completed PG in Photography and in Creative Digital Media?
  16. List of best Mass Communication universities of North-East to study masters in Mass Communication?
  17. Is M.A in Mass Communication equivalent to PG?
  18. Can I do graduation in mass communication after completion of graduation in BCA?
19th March 2010, 11:35 AM
your1dost

Default Re: Company secretary course after graduation in Mass communication?

you can do cs course for info about admissions call their 24Hrs Helpline 011-41504444 and you can also ask from an email [email protected]
i will prefer you to do cs not ma in economics from distance, if you want ma in economics then go for a regular one not distance
20th March 2010, 06:52 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

yes you can do it this course, hust Check the respective websites.

www.icsi.edu
www.icai.org to know about the courses, syllabus, examinations and scope of the profession.

You have to apply to the Head Office of the Institute through the chapter offices / regional offices.

Both professions were required depth knowledge, decision making skills and you need to update yourself whenever modifications / amendments made in respecitve laws, bye laws.

Decide yourself... Good Luck.
21st March 2010, 10:14 AM
Manjeet124

Hi.....
Friend you have to apply to the Head Office of the Institute through the chapter offices / regional offices. Visit the below site to get the details:
www.icsi.edu
26th April 2010, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

I have done mass communication from sikkim Manipal university but could not find the job in same field now im looking for mba. Can you please suggest me MDU, kurukshetra, punjab technical university or sikkim which one is better . I want to do course by distance as im working in bpo. I can not able to choose the specialization in MBA please tell me which specialization suits me best according to todays scenario.
26th April 2010, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

I want to work outside india as my brother is working in Dubai. I have done mass comm in 2008 but could not find a suitable job can you please suggest me what course should i do for my better tomorrow. I have a problem also i want to do a course by distance mode. Is mBA in int. business is a good choice
26th April 2010, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

which one has more value in corporate world a Degree in mba form MDU, PTU, SMU or kurukshetra university or Pg diploma from Symbiosis school of distance learning.
3rd May 2010, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

communication skills of a company secretary
17th May 2010, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

i register with ICSI before 1990 and not passed any group of C.S. Inter please tell me what i do for appering in Dec . 2010 Exam
27th May 2010, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

hi
i am gopal from hyderabad, i have completed llb and PGDM. now i would like to register in cs, currently i am working in a pvt company related to financial sector. pls suggest me how to register in cs.
30th May 2010, 04:58 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend,
as now the management sector is booming fast...so it will be better decision taken by you...and you can for the MBA in the market management or financial management,because this very good job oriented course.
13th June 2010, 03:40 PM
compaq123
Senior Member+

best Company secretary course after graduation in Mass communication like as hydrabad lucknow chandigrah and punjab also
2nd July 2010, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

i had given the tybsc exam but i got failed in that..............can this is possible to do carriaer in mass communication????????
plz give me the suggetion...
5th August 2010, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

compnay secretary is graduation of post graduation?
14th August 2010, 02:53 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

The CS course is basically completed through three stages that is:

The foundation course,

The intermediate course,

The final course..

So as you have done your graduation in mass communication you can join in the intermediate course directly...

After that you can complete the final course..

Best of luck!
18th August 2010, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have got qualified up to MBA (HR) with 67% in the Year 2010 & Master of Mass Communication with 55% in the year 2008.
At present I am working in Govt. of Haryana as Clerk on permanent basis. But I am not satisfied to my JOB. Because there are
no hard & fast rules as such for promotion. Because I have no political/other access for getting a good job. Now I am
pursuing L.L.B form C.C.S. University Meerut. After that I want to do Company secretary Course and I want to become
a good Advocate & Company Secretary.

Rakesh Kumar Bhosle--09971781832.

Ple. Help me for find a good job related my field.
as like Permanent/Regular or Part time job.
Ple. consult me also about the career.
22nd August 2010, 02:17 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hello Friend
You can join the Company Secretary course after graduation ,the minimum eligibility 10+2,so you can apply for it,

These are the three levels included in the courses on company secretaryship:

1.Intermediate Course:A pass in the Foundation Course Examination of the ICSI/Graduation degree or a Master's degree/Pass in ICWAI, ICAI can allow you entry in the intermediate course. The tatal duration of the course course is of 9 months.

2.Final Course:Once you pass the Intermediate Course you automatically become eligible for admission to the Final Course.

3.Foundation Course: One passing the Final examination of ICSI you will need to undergo a practical training after which, you will be completely eligible for the Associate Membership of the Institute.

So you are eligible for the exam,Go for it...

Best Wishes........

~Regards
Subhasish
25th August 2010, 12:29 AM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
yes you can do company secretary course after graduation in Mass communication.the course is divided into three stages:-
1.Foundation
2.Intermadiate
3.Final
now since you have done your graduation you can directly join intermediate stage.
All The Best!!!!
25th August 2010, 06:22 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend,

The CS course is divided into three stages
1.Foundation Programme
2.Executive Programme
3.Professional Programme

Being a graduate, you are eligible to enroll directly for the Executive Programme.

After successful completion of the Foundation programme, Professional programme and practical training prescribed by the institute, the candidate becomes the member of the ICSI. and becomes eligible to practice as a company Secretary.

The last date of registration for the Foundation Programme is 28th of February to appear in the examination conducted same year in the month of December and 31st of August for the examination conducted next year in the month of June.

For further information, please visit

The Institute of Company Secretaries of India,
ICSI House, 22, Institutional Area,
Lodi Road, New Delhi 110003.
Phone-(011) 51504444, 24617321-24, 24644431-32
Fax-(011)24626727
E-mail - Contact Us
Website - www.icsi.edu
13th September 2010, 04:21 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend............

see today's market is the competition market , so keep track on it you have to work hard , i think you will be succeed in your life .

at first enlisted your name in different sites like.........

http://www.naukri.com

www.dreamjobs.com"]http://www.myjobs.com[/URL]

after that if your resume match with the proper jobs then you will be called for

good luck.......
18th November 2010, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

what is CS in Mass Communication
31st January 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

sir i am b com graduate and i want to do cs plz provide some instructions
14th February 2011, 06:53 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
According to me -
yes you can do it this course, hust Check the respective websites.

www.icsi.edu
www.icai.org to know about the courses, syllabus, examinations and scope of the profession.

You have to apply to the Head Office of the Institute through the chapter offices / regional offices.

Both professions were required depth knowledge, decision making skills and you need to update yourself whenever modifications / amendments made in respecitve laws, bye laws.
Thanks.
All the best.
15th June 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Im a science graduate (maths & physics) and completed my graduation in 2006.

I'm working for the last 5 yrs and now want to pursue a professional course like CS.

Do you think this will be a wise decision? Will I need to do the foundation ourse or can I directly go for the intermediate/executive course?

Your advice is very valuable to me. Please help.
15th June 2011, 04:04 PM
CS.Aspirant

I'm a science graduate (maths & physics)... graduated in 2006. I'm working for the last 5 yrs and now want to pursue the professional course of Company Secretaryship.

Am I eligible to enter the intermediate/executive course directly?

Do you think a bachelors in law is mandatory to be able to do full justice to the CS course?

Do you advise taking up LLB and CS at the same time for better prospects?

All your suggestions are welcome & valued.

Thanks,
CS Aspirant
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?