19th April 2015, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?

Sir,
I am a student who passed 12th with 81% over all.
I like to take my career in Mass Communication.
Is that option good or how would I take a Graduation degree in
Mass Communiction even if Mass Communication is PG course?
Please help me to get admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Mass Communication if completed PG in Photography and in Creative Digital Media?
  3. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication after completing 12th Arts?
  4. Which is the best institute for graduation in mass communication in India?
  5. Doing mass communication as graduation course will benefit for qualifying IAS exams?
  6. Procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Mass Communication in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Com?
  7. Is mass communication possible after passing class 12th? Which course should I opt in order to do mass communication?
  8. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges?
  9. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  10. Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Mass Communication?
  11. What should I do to enter into Teaching field having done Graduation in Mass Communication?
  12. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  13. Can I get admission for Ph.D Mass Communication? Minimum eligibility criteria to apply?
  14. Can mass communication be done after passing 10th or 12th?
  15. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I get admission in any mass communication course after completing 12th from PCM?
  17. How can I get admission in B.A.(Mass & Communication) if completed 12th without Maths with 47%?
  18. Is M.A in Mass Communication equivalent to PG?
24th April 2015, 12:52 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a student who passed 12th with 81% over all.
I like to take my career in Mass Communication.
Is that option good or how would I take a Graduation degree in
Mass Communiction even if Mass Communication is PG course?
Please help me to get admission.
The minimum educational qualification required for Bachelor degree in Mass Communication is 12th standard or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university So, as per the educational qualification you are, you are eligible to apply for the Bachelor in Master Communication course after completing 12th standard. Since, you have scored good marks in your 12th standard so you may have a chance to get direct admission based on your 12th board exam marks.

Admissions are primarily done on the basis of marks obtained in 12th standard board exam. However, some top universities may conduct their own entrance exam as well. The entrance exam is of one hour duration and is of objective type.

There is good scope for Graduation in Mass Communication in both the Government and Private sectors as well If you are aspiring to become a News, Writer, Announcers, News Anchors and Casting Directors then Mass Communication is the best specialization for you at Graduation level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?