5th February 2018, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Which competitive exams are available to write being in 2nd year B.Com?

I'm studying B.Com 2nd semester. In this time which type competitive exams are available? And, from where to find the application and exam time table?

Related Questions:
  1. Which competitive exams can I write? I am studying 1st year B.E engineering
  2. Can I write Government Exams pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc Physics with an age of 19 years?
  3. Is it good to write competitive exam like EAMCET?
  4. List of competitive exams which I need to write to get the scholarship for doing further studies in Americal or Australia?
  5. How to write Bank exam after doing BSc CS 2nd year
  6. When should I start CAT preparation being a BCom(H) 2nd year student?
  7. How to prepare for BSNL competitive exam? I am a 2nd year electronics and communication branch student
  8. Competitive exams for Graduates, conducted by both private and government organizations? dates? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Possibility to secure admission in 2nd year for a candidate who quit after 1st year of BCom with a year gap?
  10. Being a class 10th student how can I make a successful career in Space Research?
  11. How to prepare for competitive exam while studying 2nd ECE? Books to be referred?
  12. How to write Railways and Bank competitive exam in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  13. How to do LLB after B.Com? I am a 2nd year B.Com student
  14. What are the various competitive exams to write for getting government job while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year?
  15. How to write Bank exam after doing 2nd year UG? Am I eligible for it? Books to be referred?
  16. After the Diploma which are the competitive exams available for BE or B.Arch?
  17. Eligibility to write Group Exam? What is the procedure for it?
  18. Procedure to become an IPS Officer for BCom 2nd year student? -- [New]
11th February 2018, 01:29 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which competitive exams are available to write being in 2nd year B.Com?

You are not eligible to apply for any competitive entrance examination while pursuing second year of bachelor's degree.

You can apply for various exam in final year of graduation.

1. Banking job entrance exams like IBPS CWE for PO and Clerk.

2. SSC CGL exam.

3. Civil Services examination.

4. Central Armed Police Force exam.

5. IB ACIO examintion etc.
11th February 2018, 02:21 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which competitive exams are available to write being in 2nd year B.Com?

No, you can not apply any competitive exams in this time.

You can apply any competitive exam after your Bachelor's Degree. Final year candidates can also apply for competitive exam.

After B.Com you can apply for competitive exams are:

1. Civil Services Exam.

2. Bank PO and Bank Clerk

3. Railway Jobs.

4. Defense Sector.

5. PSC exam.
8th February 2022, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Which competitive exam is there for degree 2nd year BCA students
22nd November 2022, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Which compitative exam taken the 1year b. Com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?