11th January 2012, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I write Government Exams pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc Physics with an age of 19 years?

I'm 19 Yrs old.and doing 2nd yr B.sc physics.can i write govt exams?when is group II exams start?

Related Questions:
  1. How to write Bank exam after doing BSc CS 2nd year
  2. Am i eligible to write KVPY exam after pursuing BSc physics hons
  3. How to prepare for the scholarships exams to do M.Sc Physics in abroad?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation?
  5. For which government exams can I appear at the age of 40? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which Exams I can attempt after completion of B.Sc in Physics?
  7. How to get a government job in Karnataka? Which all exams to write?
  8. Is it possible to get government job after pursuing M.Sc. in Physics?
  9. What are the government exams available after completing B.E ECE and diploma ECE? Age limit for it?
  10. How to write Bank exam after doing 2nd year UG? Am I eligible for it? Books to be referred?
  11. Do I have to write any exams like TNPSC, Railway exams if I want to get placement in Government Organization? Which are those entrance exams?
  12. Am I eligible to write JTO exam while in 4th year B.Tech if I am 23 years old with 80% aggregate?
  13. What all government exams is it possible to write at an age of 21 years while studying computer science and engineering?
  14. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year B.E in IT after doing BSc in Physics? Names of the colleges in Pune University?
  15. What are the qualification required to become diploma college lecturer?
  16. Which government exams can I appear at the age of 40(Backward Community)?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for government job even before I complete 20 years of age? -- [New]
  18. List of the jobs for 12th in railway and bank?
10th May 2012, 07:29 PM
a444

Default Re: Can I write Government Exams pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc Physics with an age of 19 years?

ya,

you can apply in this
bank clerk
navy
army
railway

all the best
10th May 2012, 10:07 PM
karthika chandrasekar

Thumbs up Re: Can I write Government Exams pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc Physics with an age of 19 years?

Hai,

First of congratulate you to get job during your studies. But for all government exam the eligibility is to complete your degree. After your degree completion you will apply for many government exam that includes Bank,Railway,Navy etc.

ALL THE BEST

WITH REGARDS
karthika chandrasekar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?