1st June 2015, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

What are the various competitive exams to write for getting government job while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year?

Hi Sir/Mam,

This is vn.pradeep.i have completed my inter mediate and studying btech 3rd year, civil engineering .how can i get a government job in my field? and please list out the competitive exams regarding my field.? Kindly provide me the details as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  2. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  3. What are the exams which will help to get a government job after completing civil engineering?
  4. Do I have to write any exams to get placed in government organizations after doing Civil Engineering?
  5. Eligible age limit for tnpsc exam?
  6. Which courses I have to do while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in order to get a Government Job? Which exams do I need to answer?
  7. What are the entrance exams to write for getting Government job which are based on Engineering?
  8. Do I have to write any exams like TNPSC, Railway exams if I want to get placement in Government Organization? Which are those entrance exams?
  9. How to do government job after my B.Tech EEE?
  10. Is age limit of 21 compulsory for a government job?
  11. Which competitive exams do I need to answer to study MBA in government university while in ECE 3rd year? How to prepare for it?
  12. Which forms can I fill government vacancies? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student
  13. What can I choose as a core subject for IAS exam in civil engineering? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year civil engineering
  14. Which competitive exams can I write? I am studying 1st year B.E engineering
  15. Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  16. Government exams for B.Tech. IT students -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the government exams that I can write while in 3rd year B.E Mechanical Engineering
  18. Is there any competitive exam to get government jobs after completing B.E.?
1st June 2015, 10:28 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various competitive exams to write for getting government job while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year?

Yes dear infact you have ample of opportunities for B.Tech Civil Engineering students in your Core filed. For this you have to be confident on your subjects.

List of Competitive Exams after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering :

<> Various PSU's Exams

<> Indian Railways with Indian Engineering Services

About all candidates want to get a good score in GATE. Since with GATE you will have a chance to go for any PSU's as Management Trainee. There by you can create your career in your Own.

So I suggest you to take Coaching for GATE or IES from third year of B.Tech. Otherwise it will be difficult to prepare for these Exams. Because there is Very tough competition for these exams.

More over with IES, you have a chance to go for the posts of Group A in Indian Railways.

These are the competitive exams in your Field.
2nd July 2017, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the various competitive exams to write for getting government job while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year?

Sir Its me Shankar, I want to know that what are the government jobs ,, after completion of BE In civil... And in which comparative exam I have to appear...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?