9th May 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for drug inspector exam? I have completed B.Pharm final year

i completed my bpharm final year sir i want to know about date of exam and syllabus for drug inspector exam

26th August 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for drug inspector exam? I have completed B.Pharm final year

i am student b-pharma g.k.v .i want preparing drugs inspector so please given datail drugs inspactor syllabus.
8th October 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for drug inspector exam? I have completed B.Pharm final year

please send to my mail assistant drug inspector syllabus and exam date.
my e-mail: [email protected]
8th October 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

please send assistant drug inspector syllabus and exam date to my mail
e-mail: [email protected]
31st October 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Re: What is the syllabus for drug inspector exam? I have completed B.Pharm

please send assistant drug inspector syllabus and exam date to my mail
e-mail: [email protected]
8th June 2013, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

[email protected] Plz Send me Q. Paper and syllabi of DI Inspector,
Thanks ,
3rd July 2013, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for drug inspector exam?
18th August 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

I completed my b pharmacy in 2010 and willing to write drug inspector exam.please give me information and details regarding exam and eligibility criteria.
8th February 2014, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

is
final year studying students eligible for writing entrance test for drug&food inspector
31st August 2015, 06:30 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria required to apply for drug inspector exam are as under:-

-The candidate should have degree in pharmacy or pharmaceutical sciences or medicine with specialization in clinical pharmacology or microbiology from a recognized university or equivalent pharmacy degree from PCI approved college .

-The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years experience in the drug manufacturing / testing field.

-The candidate age limit must be in between 21 years to 35 years. There is relaxation in upper age limit by 5 years for the reserved category candidates.

Syllabus for drug inspector exam :

Paper I:

Medical Chemistry;

Forensic Pharmacy;

Pharmacognesy;

Manufacturing pharmacy;

Pharmaceutical Analysis;

Pharmacilogy;

Toxicology etc

Paper II:

The Paper II syllabus relates with general studies and mental ability questions.

Topics which should be studied well as paper II syllabus are :

General Science questions related to recent developments in the field of Science & Technology.

Current Affairs of National and International Importance.

History & Geography of India,

Indian National Movement,

Social, Economic and Cultural Issues etc
Examination Pattern:

The exam for Drug Inspector is conducted for two papers and questions will be asked in the form of objective type multiple choice questions .

Paper I: Pharmacy for 200 marks .

Duration of Exam: 2 Hours

Paper II: General Knowledge for 50 marks .

Duration of Exam: 1 Hour
15th May 2016, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I join indian navy or arm force after completing my b.pharmacy.
Email- mehta99preshita@ gmail.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?