22nd December 2010, 08:00 PM
deeppallu

Completed BBA in Hotel and Tourism Management and presently doing MBA : Which type of job or post will I get in Indian Air Force?

dear sir/madam
my self deepak murlidhar marathe and i had completed my education in BBA in(hotel and tourism management and I am doing MBA now so can tell me which types of post or Job for me in Indian air force .

thenking you

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Air Force after the completion of Hotel Management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get a good job after MBA in hotel management? -- [New]
  3. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  4. Can I do Post graduation in Hotel Management after B.Com Honors or is it necessary to do graduation in Hotel Management?
  5. Can I get job in Indian Air Force after completion of Hotel Management course?
  6. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which course is better for me after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism
  8. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  9. Do I have any job opportunities in Defense Sector after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism?
  10. Can I study MBA in Hotel Management being a BBA graduate?
  11. Can I get a job in Indian Air Force after completing Hotel and Catering Management(I am a female)? What are the necessary requirements?
  12. How can I get job in Tata Steel in Kaling Nagar, Jaipur after retiring from Indian Air Force?
  13. How to get a job in abroad countries? I am doing MBA in hotel management and tourism management
  14. What is the scope of hotel management? Can we go into Tourism Sector? What type of job can I get in Tourism?
  15. Can I get job in Indian Air Force after completing Bachelor of Hotel Management course? Procedure to apply?
  16. Qualifications requirements for Pharmacist Job in Indian Air Force? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Job vacancies in Jorhat(Assam) for a B.Sc Hotel Management in Catering and Tourism graduate?
  18. Can i find tourism jobs after passing Hotel Management course?
23rd December 2010, 06:53 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Completed BBA in Hotel and Tourism Management and presently doing MBA : Which type of job or post will I get in Indian Air Force?

Since you are from administration background you are not eligible for the technical job. You will get the non technical jobs. There are some positions which are administrative related like the accounts, store keeper etc.
10th June 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Completed BBA in Hotel and Tourism Management and presently doing MBA : Which type of job or post will I get in Indian Air Force?

Which type of Government job would i get From After compliting MBA in hotel management?
10th September 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

iam doing my 12th standard with homescience iam i elligble to appy for bba in hotel and tourism managment?
19th September 2011, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

i had complited my bba and now i want to know can i do mba in hotel management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?