24th August 2020, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to have final degree certificate to be eligible for government job's competitive examinations?

I am pursuing integrated BBA and MBA degree course of 5 years. I have completed 3 years of BBA degree course already. So, now can I apply for government job's competitive exams on the basis of my 3 years Graduation mark sheet as I will get my final degree only after completing full 5 years of education.

26th August 2020, 12:15 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to have final degree certificate to be eligible for government job's competitive examinations?

No, you are not eligible to appear in the examination conducted on the basis of bachelor degree qualification in between the course.

You will become eligible to appear for the examination in the final year of the course that is in the 5th year of the course.

So, till than you can boost your preparation to qualify in it.
27th August 2020, 12:38 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to have final degree certificate to be eligible for government job's competitive examinations?

-Yes ,you can apply for Government jobs,during verification of documents you can request college admin to provide mark list rather than consolidated memo.But once you got selected for Government jobs then you can not continue post graduation course on regular basis,you can do it via distance mode
27th August 2020, 12:59 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

It depends on which post you want apply . Some government recruitment allow candidate who have completed their 3 year graduation out of total 5 year course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?