24th August 2020, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to complete Graduation via correspondence mode after dropping 24 years ago?

Hello, I am Pradeep and I dropped my B.Com after SY B.Com. I was studying from Shiddharth College of Commerce and Economics in Mumbai. It has been almost 24 years since I dropped my B.Com. So, now is it possible to complete my Graduation from where I quit or a fresh degree course of BA stream through correspondence mode?

26th August 2020, 12:17 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to complete Graduation via correspondence mode after dropping 24 years ago?

No, it is not possible to continue from where you quit. So, you have to take admission in the first year of bachelor degree course if want to pursue any bachelor degree course.

Admission procedure varies with institutions, so you can visit the official website of the institutions to get detail information about the admission procedure.
26th August 2020, 11:01 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Possibility to complete Graduation via correspondence mode after dropping 24 years ago?

-There is no limit or age bar to gain knowledge or to learn.
-Yes you can pursue further in studies or continue but the pattern and syllabus would be change,so better start with new fresh course via distance mode.
-You need to monitor the college that provide distance mode in your locality ,enquiry about the fee structure,study materials
27th August 2020, 01:07 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Now , you can't continue your graduation course.

You are eligible to pursue any graduation course with correspondence mode or regular mode .

You can start BA course from any college offering this course by correspondence mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?