10th November 2020, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to pursue in 12th standard to secure jobs for a Diploma Engineering student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I haven't studied 12th. I am about to finish my Diploma Engineering which I am doing on 10th basis. I have heard that for jobs, many companies in private as well as in Government, they want 12th certificate. Is it compulsory to do 12th?

12th November 2020, 09:14 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Is it compulsory to pursue in 12th standard to secure jobs for a Diploma Engineering student?

Your diploma is equivalent to 10+2 so there is no need to go for 12th standard to get job.

You will easily get job through Diploma course with minimum salary of 2 LPA.
12th November 2020, 01:19 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to pursue in 12th standard to secure jobs for a Diploma Engineering student?

In certain states diploma would be consider equivalent to 12 th standard. But in states like gujrat its not. Of you pursue diploma in engineering then you can directly join in engineering 2nd year via lateral entry.
Certain companies consider intermediate rather than diploma credentials.
14th November 2020, 11:18 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not true that companies are offering jobs to candidates pursuing diploma after 12th.

As it is not mandatory to pursue diploma after 12th and candidates are eligible to get admission in 3 years diploma course after 10th.

So, you just need to perform better in your diploma course and score well in the selection test conducted by private and government companies to get better job.
15th November 2020, 12:29 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Diploma is three year course after 10th qualification and candidates pursued the course after 10th are eligible for jobs on the basis of qualification in private as well as government jobs.

So, you can prepare for the entrance examination and qualify in the examination to get the job.

It is not compulsory to pursue the diploma course after 12th to become eligible for the job.
15th November 2020, 08:19 PM
Neeraj40225

Dear,In some jobs 12th is compulsory but not compulsory in all jobs.In some jobs diploma and 12th are in option.
15th November 2020, 08:28 PM
Neeraj40225

No, diploma is equivalent to 12th.So,it is not compulsory to do 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?