3rd January 2012, 08:15 PM
sarang agarwal

Is it compulsory to submit domicile for DPMT? Is there any requirement for domicile?

I am studying in class12 in delhibut I belong to uttar pradesh.Is it compulsory to submit domicile for dpmt or any other states pmt?What is the requirement for domicile?

4th January 2012, 04:57 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to submit domicile for DPMT? Is there any requirement for domicile?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarang agarwal View Post
I am studying in class12 in delhibut I belong to uttar pradesh.Is it compulsory to submit domicile for dpmt or any other states pmt?What is the requirement for domicile?
HI,
If you pass 10th and 12th class from Delhi then you need not show the domicile in Delhi-PMT exam.

But if you apply for other state PMT exam then you have to show your domicile.
If you want to take admissions in that state you can take under Management quota.

GOOD LUCK!
26th June 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it compulsory to submit domicile for DPMT? Is there any requirement for domicile?

what if studying in ncr region and belong to delhi and have address proof as well
am i elligible to give dpmt and dumet exams?
30th June 2013, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

if i bought some land anywhere in delhi then can i appear for dpmt....
27th February 2014, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have passed my 12 2exam from haryana cbse bord. My father working as a teacher in mcd delhi. Can I appy for delhi pmt??
3rd February 2018, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

I have passed. 10 ,11,12 from rajasthan but my parents are not domiciled in rajasthan but living from past three years do I have to show domicile for rajasthan for 85% state wuota
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?