8th January 2016, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

Whether UPSC accepts hand made domicile certificate or demands the printed one?

I have an old domicile certificate of 2007. But I have heard that UPSC demands for the computer made domicile. I want to know if UPSC accepts old domicile certificate or not? Please help.

Related Questions:
  1. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  2. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  3. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
  4. If I have done my schooling in Lucknow can I get the domicile certificate? Is there any agent who can help in making the domicile certificate from Lucknow?
  5. Can I get national certificate made in Thane?
  6. Can I apply for MPSC or UPSC after having domicile certificate of Bihar?
  7. What documents are needed for domicile certificate of student if his father has expired? -- [New]
  8. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  9. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  10. Which court should we apply for Domicile certificate? Which documents do they want?
  11. Can I get a domicile certificate of a state on which we are living from many years whereas my birth certificate is from other state? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I make my domicile certificate? I've done my schooling from Lucknow but now i'm settled in delhi
  13. Is my son eligible to appear for PMET exam if he has done 11th from Bathinda(Punjab) and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab?
  14. Can I get domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh if I belong to New Delhi?
  15. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  16. List of good Colleges in Mumbai offering Automobile Engineering?
  17. How much is the validity period of a Domicile certificate?
  18. List of documents required to submit the domicile certificate of Madhya Pradesh?
8th January 2016, 06:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether UPSC accepts hand made domicile certificate or demands the printed one?

The certificate should be certified by the concerned authority and that is the only requirement. There is no such rule that handmade or printed domicile certificate.

Some organisation prefer a specific format for a domicile certificate which is mentioned in their rules and regulations. If you are applying for any entrance exam then make sure that you follow the format of domicile certificate as prescribed in the notification or prospectus.
8th January 2016, 11:59 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether UPSC accepts hand made domicile certificate or demands the printed one?

Yes, UPSC dos accepts old domicile certificate there is no problem in it. Yes, it does requires computer based domicile certificate now but if somebody has an old domicile, there is no problem in it, it is also very much acceptable.
9th January 2016, 06:34 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it would be better for you to make printed domicile certificate as it is in more demand by UPSC.

You have to just make the printed one of the written domicile certificate.
2nd May 2016, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Does domicile certificate is needed at any stage of civil service examination?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?