3rd November 2012, 07:03 PM
sud19

How can I get domicile for UP?

hi !
I was born in bihar and my qualifying degree is from Bihar too.
But i have done my graduate course ,MBBS from Lucknow Medical college (5.5 yr course)
How can i get the domicile for UP?
Also am i eligible for getting the domicile of UP ?
If yes ...whats the procedure and is there any law/provision as per govt. rules ...plz tell?

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
  2. Procedure for a non karnataka student taking up CET or admitting into Bangalore Engineering colleges?
  3. Do I need to change my domicile from MP to CG? What is the criteria for the same?
  4. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  5. How can I get domicile for UP?
  6. Is it compulsory to submit domicile for DPMT? Is there any requirement for domicile?
  7. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  8. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
  9. If I have done my schooling in Lucknow can I get the domicile certificate? Is there any agent who can help in making the domicile certificate from Lucknow?
  10. Is domicile compulsory to get admitted through CET?
  11. Can I get domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh if I belong to New Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to apply under the reserve domicile quota of 85% in Delhi College of Engineering? What are the rules pertaining to eligibility of Delhi Domicile?
  13. Any negative marking in UPCEE exam? Eligibility for UPCEE?
  14. Which court should we apply for Domicile certificate? Which documents do they want?
  15. Who is Gazetted Officer whose attestation requires? -- [New]
  16. Am I Gujarat domicile or not? I've done my 10th from Ahmadabad(Gujarat) and now studying 11th in Delhi
  17. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
  18. Do I need a domicile to be eligible for Madhya Pradesh Pre PG?
9th March 2013, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get domicile for UP?

How can i get domicile certificate of UP in two days? I am having all proof.
12th June 2018, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get domicile for UP?

My father is a government official .I myself have been staying and studying in up. Do I get any alternative of domicile
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?