18th May 2016, 01:39 PM
biyabani

Computer Application under the faculty of Management Science is eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in Computer Science at Government Aided Colleges?

First Class Post Graduate i.e. Master of Computer Application Under Faculty of Management Science and Ph.D in Computer Application Under the Faculty of Management Science is eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in Computer Science at Government Aided Colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. MCA holder is eligible for the post of assistant professor in B.Sc Computer Science?
  2. Am i eligible for assistant professor post in government polytechnic colleges after completing MSc and M.Tech computer science with first class
  3. Whether MCA graduate is eligible to become an Assistant professor in B.Sc(Computer Science) colleges?
  4. Can I apply for Assistant Professor post in engineering colleges after M.Sc. and M.E. in computer science?
  5. B.Tech holder can get Assistant Professor job in aided engineering colleges?
  6. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  7. Am I eligible for recruitment of Assistant Professor in government or government aided colleges and universities?
  8. Can I apply for the position of Assistant Professor in Engineering Colleges after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?
  9. What kind of jobs are there after completing BSc CS?
  10. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in distance mode while working as computer science teacher in college?
  11. Am i eligible for the post of assistant professor in government aided colleges? I am working as a lecturer under self finance scheme in B.Ed college
  12. How to become a Assistant Professor in government college after completing M.Tech in computer science and engineering
  13. Is MCA ME eligible for Assistant professor in an Engineering college in the department of Computer Science and Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  15. Scholarship to do Ph.D in Computer management or computer science after working as a faculty of MCA course?
  16. What is the eligibility for assistant professor in ECE department
  17. How can I apply to become Assistant Professor in Jadavpur University being a PhD in Computer Science candidate?
  18. Am I eligible for west bengal SSC for the post of Assistant Teacher of Computer Application or Science?
23rd June 2019, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Computer Application under the faculty of Management Science is eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in Computer Science at Government Aided Colleges?

Is an MSc in Information Technology eligible for the post of assistant professor of Computer Science in government and aided college?
29th August 2019, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Computer Application under the faculty of Management Science is eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in Computer Science at Government Aided Colleges?

My Qualification is ME, Phd Computer science & engineering Am i elgible for computer technolog/ computer science in Arts & science college vacancies *( trb )

Reply sureshcsiit1973@gmail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?