15th February 2016, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship to do Ph.D in Computer management or computer science after working as a faculty of MCA course?

Sir,

I am a faculty teaching MCA course, i want to go for PhD. but the problem is that i have done MCA through distance learning from Punjab Technical University and one more degree is MCM(Master in Computer Management) which is available in Pune university only. So pls guide me. I want to do research in Computer Management/Computer Science.
If possible, pls provide information about the scholarship for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. UGC recognized universities for PhD in Computer Science where attending classes daily is not necessary?
  2. In which subject I should do PhD among Computer Science and Computer Application if completed MCA?
  3. Which are the good topics in Ph.D for computer science?
  4. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Computer Science or Computer Application if I have completed MCA in commerce?
  6. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  7. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  8. PhD in Computer Science is possible to do from IGNOU or not?
  9. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  10. How to take Ph.D programme in computer science through correspondence? I have done my MCA from Madras University and working in Dubai since 6 years as computer engineer
  11. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA?
  12. Can I study PhD in Computer Science if secured 57% in MCA?
  13. How to do Ph.D computer science after finishing MCA
  14. Eligibility to do PhD in Computer Science for MCA postgraduate?
  15. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of colleges offering PhD in Computer Science in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  17. MCA holder is eligible for the post of assistant professor in B.Sc Computer Science?
  18. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Science to MCA candidate in Abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?