16th July 2013, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Is computer science engineering a good branch in diploma polytechnic?

Is computer science engg. is good branch in diploma polytechnic for future career???

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard?
  2. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  3. Which branch should I take for Fire Tech or CS or IT? I have completed my Polytechnic from Computer Science and Engineering
  4. How to do MBA course after completion of 10th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of Polytechnic colleges which offers Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course? -- [New]
  6. Which courses are the best for me after completing diploma in computer science?
  7. Can I do M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of Diploma in CSE?
  8. Which course is best for me after completion of my diploma(In CSE) from government womens polytechnic, Bokaro?
  9. Which course/study can I do after passout SSC exam?
  10. How may I get syllabus of entrance exam for B.Tech(computer science) after completing polytechnic(computer science and engineering)?
  11. Which polytechnic colleges offer evening studies in Diploma in Civil Engineering and Computer Science Engineering in Chennai?
  12. Which course would be good for me after completing diploma in computer science engineering?
  13. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  14. Courses in Tamilnadu after finishing ITI in Fitter?
  15. Which Polytechnic officers evening studies in Diploma in Civil Engineering and Computer Science Engineering in Chennai?
  16. Should I do B.Tech CSE or Mechanical?
  17. Is Postal Recruitment going to be held in AP or any state?
  18. In which universities can I apply for MCA while in diploma in computer engineering?
24th August 2017, 03:30 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Is computer science engineering a good branch in diploma polytechnic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is computer science engg. is good branch in diploma polytechnic for future career???

Yes, Computer science is a better option because, now a days IT industry is established in every field that is education, industry etc. and had a great job opportunity.

If you want to apply for Polytechnic diploma course of computer science engineering, then here below are details regarding diploma course in computer science:-

Eligibility condition:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for polytechnic diploma in computer science is 10th from government recognized board with minimum 55% marks obtained.

>> Applicant with 110+2 in vocational or ITI course can apply directly get admission in second year.

Duration of Polytechnic diploma Course:-

>> Duration of diploma in computer science course is 3 years after 10th.

>> Duration of diploma in computer science course after 10+2 in vocational of ITI course is 2 years.

Syllabus for Polytechnic Diploma in Computer science:- Major subjects to be studied in diploma course are:-

:- Concepts of electrical and electronics engineering.

:- Introduction to computer concepts.

:- English communication.

:- Digital electronics.

:- Programming with C.

:- Computer organization.

:- computer networks.

:- PC hardware and networking.

:- Programming languages C, C++.

:- Database management system.

:- Programming with java.

:- Web programming.

:- Network security and management.

:- Software testing.

Employment Area after Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Science:-

>> Graphic design and digital art.

>> Computer industry.

>> Telecommunication industry.

>> Biotechnology industry.

>> Financial service sector.

>> Software Industries.
25th August 2017, 09:43 PM
Mattbay

Default Re: Is computer science engineering a good branch in diploma polytechnic?

Like everyoneelse i suggest you to ask yourself. Things you see everyday that interest you, like buildings , computer hardware, software, machines and so on.That lillte interest you can carry forward and make career out of it.

Computer Science:-
Computer science is branch consist of studies of computer that covers various aspects comes under it. Hardware, software, development, analysis of design falls under this.

Programming:-
Various programming languages are used to develop softwares. Languages like c++,java, python and many other might interest you.
Gaming is the another software dependent field having lucrative opportunities companies like nveda, EA hires top graduates from institutions across country.

Most companies ( PSU/MNC) hires candidates with minimum 60% in graduation.

Most of the candidates persue graduation after diploma but one can also get recruited on the basis of diploma itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?