8th May 2011, 09:18 PM
biswajit19

Which course would be good for me after completing diploma in computer science engineering?

sir,
after my 10th pass i join diploma in computer science engineering course,now i am in final year mean 6th sem.so after it which course will be good for my future?

Related Questions:
9th May 2011, 06:06 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which course would be good for me after completing diploma in computer science engineering?

Present Job Market situation is very struggling one to fetch a good job. So why not to opt for a better option available.

Better go for Wipro SIM (School of IT Infrastructure Managment).
Its scheme which is far better then opting for B.Tech. ITs provides opportunity to get a MS Degree directly without going for graduation for Diploma Holder.

Yeah it is possible. this scheme of Wipro is such that candidate will be trained for 4 years under Wipro and simultaneously will be teach and provided a MS (System Engineering) degree from BITS, Pilani (One of India's Elite Engineering Institute which is valued after IIT' and NIT's in terms of its. Whereas for MS degree you have probably heard of it MS = Master of Science is actually a International level degree course which is equivalent to M.Tech in India. MS courses are also offered by IIT's and IISC and IISER.

During this long 4 years training you dont have to pay anything all the cost will be bare by Wipro itself. In fact you will also get paid during training and live projects.

Eligibility: Since this scheme provide direct opportunity to get a MS degree candidates level of understanding would be of higher level. Only academically strong students can handle this scheme.

So, at least 60% aggregate in both 10th and 12th is necessary, whereas 70% in Diploma Engineering.

Selection: Candidates will be selected based on an Aptitude Test followed by Interview.

After completion of course candidate will be absorbed in Wipro itself.

Official website:- HERE

Regards
~Faiyaz~
14th May 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course would be good for me after completing diploma in computer science engineering?

SIR,
I WANT TO JOIN DIPLOMA BUT I DON'T KNOW WHICH IS THE BEST COURSE IN DIPLOMA.WHAT IS THE MARKET POSSITION FOR AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING IN GUJARAT?
21st May 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I have appeared for SSC in March 2011. I am interested in studying B.E(Computer Engineering),I am confused whether to study 12th Science and then do computer engineering degree or to study diploma in computer engineering and then do 3 years computer engineering degree?

are both same(12th science and then engineering/ diploma in computer engineering and then 3 years computer engineering degree)

What is the scope of job after completed either of them?

Kindly help if I need to do any other computer related courses along with this.

Thank you.

Regards,
Dheeraj Shah

Email:
[email protected]
[email protected]
30th May 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Courses useful for computer science students aftr cmpltng b.tec?
3rd June 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

After Completing diploma i am working with HCL Infosystems Ltd. Which course is useful for me or for the higher education which is best for me
1st July 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

after my B.E cse ,which course will i prefer fo my M.E cse?
13th July 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

list of advance courses after complete diploma computer science ??
3rd August 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

can i do degrees in animation courses after completing my diploma in computer science and application from SLIET?
21st August 2011, 09:33 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by biswajit19 View Post
sir,
after my 10th pass i join diploma in computer science engineering course,now i am in final year mean 6th sem.so after it which course will be good for my future?
hi friend.
there are many options for u.
U can take admission in engineering college.there are also 2 options for u.
U can choose computer science branch or information technology branch.its up to and if u want to continue your programming then you should choose computer science branch.There are so much scope for u.U can also learn several languages like java,.net,php.
java is the best line at present and there is so much requirment for a java programmer.
if u have interest in operating syatem then u can also learn on android or linux operating system.
Linux is a computer operating system and so much scope.android is also a very good option.its a mobile operting system.
and if u dont want to do engineering,then also u can do BCA,B.SC. in computer application.
u have so much choices so choose the right one.there is so much scope for a computer engineer.

I think u got your answer.

do hard work.

all the best.
22nd August 2011, 06:42 AM
Unregistered

hai i am veda.i am completed diploma in computer science.so i decided to join dot net cource is it usefull.is their job opertunites after doing this.
24th August 2011, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

after diploma civil vich course is gud nd i dnt wnt 2 join BE anythg different feild cn u suggesrme
12th September 2011, 10:53 AM
manoj rajpurohit

Dear friend,

you have many option after done the diploma in the computer science.

you can go to the engineering field, you don`t any need to give any entrance exam for the b.tech if you get good marks in the diploma.

you can go to the engineering college`s second year on the basis of the rank of the diploma.

best of luck.
12th September 2011, 10:56 AM
manoj rajpurohit

Dear friend,

you have many option after done the diploma in the computer science.

you can go to the engineering field, you don`t any need to give any entrance exam for the b.tech if you get good marks in the diploma.

you can go to the engineering college`s second year on the basis of the rank of the diploma.

best of luck.
30th September 2011, 07:20 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

Present Job Market situation is very struggling one to fetch a good job. So why not to opt for a better option available.

Its scheme which is far better then opting for B.Tech. ITs provides opportunity to get a MS Degree directly without going for graduation for Diploma Holder.

Yeah it is possible. this scheme of Wipro is such that candidate will be trained for 4 years under Wipro and simultaneously will be teach and provided a MS (System Engineering) degree from BITS, Pilani (One of India's Elite Engineering Institute which is valued after IIT' and NIT's in terms of its. Whereas for MS degree you have probably heard of it MS = Master of Science is actually a International level degree course which is equivalent to M.Tech in India. MS courses are also offered by IIT's and IISC and IISER.

During this long 4 years training you dont have to pay anything all the cost will be bare by Wipro itself. In fact you will also get paid during training and live projects.

Eligibility: Since this scheme provide direct opportunity to get a MS degree candidates level of understanding would be of higher level. Only academically strong students can handle this scheme.

So, at least 60% aggregate in both 10th and 12th is necessary, whereas 70% in Diploma Engineering.

Selection: Candidates will be selected based on an Aptitude Test followed by Interview.

25th October 2011, 09:56 PM
anju anju

if your diploma is equalent to bachelore degree then go for MCA,
as you are a computer science student you will definately find good scope in MCA field,
try for U.S.A viza for further studies (if you can afford) becouse you will get good job opportunity regarding you job in u.S.A.

best of luck for you future

hope it you will find it useful.
9th January 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

which course would be good after completing b.e in computer science engineering?
9th February 2012, 06:18 PM
RajnishRajnish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR,
I WANT TO JOIN DIPLOMA BUT I DON'T KNOW WHICH IS THE BEST COURSE IN DIPLOMA.WHAT IS THE MARKET POSSITION FOR AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING IN GUJARAT?
i think u take the Admission in Electronics and Communocation Engg.. Automobile Engg. Market in Gujrat is Best.
13th February 2012, 12:04 AM
unagi

you can select any language and try to become a master in that particular language and you will definately get a good job.
Programming languages that you can choose from are:
C
C++
JAVA
.NET
PHP
MYSQL
VISUAL BASIC(VB)
VB.NET
ASP.NET
CORE JAVA
ADVANCED JAVA

among all these the best scope is of
-> PHP ( used in facebook)
->ASP.NET (used in orkut)
->JAVA (used for webdesigning)
these three are leading all other programmin languages
21st July 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Which course would be good for me after completing diploma in computer science engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manas.europhia View Post

HI,
Myself, Soham & just complete my Diploma in electrical engg.
I have been shortlisted for the MS program(in system engg) from
BITS,Pilani through WIPRO SIM program in december 2011.But still now I don't get
my joining date..Can u inform the approximate month of joining?
And please inform- is the course is very heard? And is there any
chance to get back in any semester? And what is the future opportunity
of this course?
Please help me I am very confused,...
21st July 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

HI,
Myself, Soham & just complete my Diploma in electrical engg.
I have been shortlisted for the MS program(in system engg) from
BITS,Pilani through WIPRO SIM program in december 2011.But still now I don't get
my joining date..Can u inform the approximate month of joining?
And please inform- is the course is very heard? And is there any
chance to get back in any semester? And what is the future opportunity
of this course?
Please help me I am very confused,...
MY e-mail [email protected]
[email protected]
17th October 2013, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

After diploma in computer science engineering which course is best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?