18th January 2016, 05:03 PM
Payal I Nirmal

Conversion from CBSE 11th to Maharashtra state board is possible in 12th?

Sir, I am studying in 11 in cbse affiliated school.Can i get admission in state board for 12 class? If yes,please let me know the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I repeat 12th class by changing board from Maharashtra board to CBSE board?
  2. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  3. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  4. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  5. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study in 11th standard?
  6. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  7. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  8. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  9. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  10. Can I change board from CBSE to State board after 11th?
  11. Possibility to study 11th and 12th Science of CBSE privately for Andhra State Board candidate?
  12. Will I be able to secure 95% in 12th CBSE if secured 87.69% in 10th UP State Board?
  13. Whether to take admission in CBSE Board or Maharashtra State Board? Difference betwen both the boards?
  14. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Should I migrate to State Board for further studies of Architecture being an 11th CBSE student?
  16. What is the value of doing in state and CBSE board? Which would be better to join IIT in future?
  17. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th for Aerospace Engineer aspirant?
  18. Possibility to study 11th in Maharashtra State Board for IGCSE student? Procedure to apply?
18th January 2016, 08:46 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Conversion from CBSE 11th to Maharashtra state board is possible in 12th?

No, Its not possible to change of Board in the middle of the session you have to continue it other wise you have to start from the beginning (from 11th) .

CBSE stands for Central Board Of Secondary Education is also a recognize Board , if you are doing 11th over there you can continue i & complete it .After that you can change your board for higher study.
18th January 2016, 10:44 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Conversion from CBSE 11th to Maharashtra state board is possible in 12th?

Students are not allowed to change their board in 12th standard.
Students can change school within same board in any standard.
This is because, the registration of students to the board is completed in 9th at secondary and 11th at higher secondary and form fill up process is done in 10th and 12th and any student who has not done his registration to the board are not allowed to fill form for boards examination.

So, you will not be allowed to change board in 12th standard.
Even, you want to change board then only option left is that you have to take admission in 11th again and waste your precious year.
So, it will be better to continue with the same board, appear for 12th boards examination from the same and score good marks as boards marks of students doesn't vary due to board.
18th January 2016, 11:17 PM
king7

You can change your board after completing your 10th only, if you will change after 11th then you will have to do the 11th again from that Maharastra state board.
So, if you are ready to do the 11th again then you can change the board after submitting the transfer certificate.
So, choice is your if you are comfortable with back of one year then you can go for that.
16th December 2019, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of changing board from cbse to Maharashtra state board after 10th
31st July 2020, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in 11 th standard in CBSE as I have completed my 10 th in Maharashtra state board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?