21st May 2011, 02:24 PM
AJAYKUMARDHAKA

Copy of approved letter by Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE, DEC to JM Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Udaipur?

I need the copy of approved letter by joint committee of ugc-aicte-dec to jrn rajasthan vidhyapeeth university,udaipur

Related Questions:
  1. Is RVD Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, udaipur,Rajasthan approved from ugc-aicte-dec joint committee?
  2. Is RVD Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University Udaipur, Rajasthan approved by UGC AICTE DEC Joint Committee?
  3. Is RVD Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Rajasthan approved from UGC AICTE DEC Joint Committee?
  4. Is distance electrical course of RVD Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Udaipur Rajasthan approved by UGC AICTE?
  5. Is Janardhan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University approved by UGC, DEC and HRD?
  6. Is Janardhan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University approved by UGC, DEC, HRD?
  7. JNRV Rajasthan Vidyapeeth (Udaipur) approved by AICTE,UGC,DEC? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is JNRV Rajasthan Vidyapeeth(Udaipur) approved by AICTE, UGC and DEC?
  9. Is Mahatma Gandhi University, Meghalaya approved by joint committee of UGC, DEC and AICTE -- [New]
  10. Is Mahatma Gandhi university Shillong(Meghalaya) approved by joint committee of UGC-DEC-AICTE?
  11. Am i eligible for exams like GATE, CAT and UPSC after passing diploma in electrical engineering from JNRV Rajasthan?
  12. Is there a Joint committee of DEC,UGC & AIECT approval for B.Tech course of JNRV Rajasthan vidyapit (udaipur)?
  13. How may I get approval letter of UGC-AICTE-DEC from JRN university Pratap Nagar (Rajasthan)?
  14. Is CMJ university Shillong approved by Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE, DEC, MHRD
  15. Is Mahatma Gandhi university Shillong(Meghalaya) approved by joint committee of UGC-DEC-AICTE?
  16. Is Mahatma Gandhi university Shillong, Meghalaya approved by joint committee of UGC-DEC-AICTE?
  17. Is JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University approved by AICTE, UGC and DEC?
  18. Is Maharatma Gandhi University Shillong(Meghalaya) approved by Joint Committee of UGC DEC AICTE?
24th August 2012, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Copy of approved letter by Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE, DEC to JM Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Udaipur?

My Enrollment No.DE-II/09 224178.Have paassed Diploma[civil]from JRN Rajastan Vidypeeth iuniversity; Udaipur in the year -2011. Kindly covery me---------------. Whether this Diploma is valid.If answer is Yes then kindly supply me copy of the same.
7th September 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Copy of approved letter by Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE, DEC to JM Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Udaipur?

sir,i am SUKANTA ROY, i have passed B.Tech in civil engineering in the year 2010.Now i am posted sub-assistant engg(civil)in kolkata municipal corporation. At the time of inclution my degree, department want to me approval of joint committee(AICTE-UGC-DEC) in every year i,e 2007-08,2008-09,2009-10. I have a letter of approval of said joint committee in the year of 2007-08. But I have no copy of approval letter 2008-09 and 2009-2010. Please send copy of approval letters for inclution of degree to my email address"[email protected]". Thanking you------
6th October 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i am satyapal complete diploma in civil by this university .i want in b.tech so tell me about this university . thanx
7th February 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

im doing B-Tech in civil engineer,after completing shall i do M-Tech in any university?
3rd May 2013, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

pls. provodie ugc acite, dec letter copy
10th June 2013, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I am Shaktipada Roy.I have done B.Tech in civil Engg. from JRN Rajasthan Vidyapith University in the year-2010.Now,I want to know whether the Degree offered by the university is valid and got the joint committee approval of UGC-AICTE-DEC and also whether I can apply for any Govt. job with this Degree.
26th August 2013, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I am dhammapal K Gawande. I had done diploma in mechanical engg from JRN Rajasthan Vidyapith University in the year 2012.Now I want to know wheather the diploma offered bye the university is valid and got the joint committe approval of UGC-AICTE-DEC and also I can apply for an ORDNANCE FACTORY AMBAJHARI MAHARASHTRA. pls. provide UGC-AICTE- DEC letter copy
4th October 2013, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

I am diploma in electrical 2009-2011
My depatmant submit in approval latter to
2009-2011 please copy to latter
7th November 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

[I need the copy of order No.DEC/JRN/RJ/08/14236 by joint committee of ugc-aicte-dec to jrn rajasthan vidhyapeeth university,udaipur[/QUOTE]
3rd February 2014, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Copy of approved letter by Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE, DEC to IGNOU for the course Diploma in Civil Engineering through distance learning mode
9th March 2014, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am bidyadhaer panda.presently working as junior engineer ,under govt.of indiaI have done B.Tech in civil Engg. from JRN Rajasthan Vidyapith University in the year-2007.Now,I want to know whether the Degree offered by the university is valid and got the joint committee approval of UGC-AICTE-DEC if so plz send to my e.mail iD [email protected] for my promotion
21st March 2014, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

I am arun from amritsar pls send me approval letter of university from aicte dec ugc joint committee at my residential address
22nd March 2014, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

approval letter of aicte for the year 2008-09 for engineering diploma awarded by ignou
17th May 2014, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

I want to do my B.A by distance education is rajasthan vidyapeeth is approved university or fake
11th June 2014, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

I was done diploma in civil engg. In 2008-2010 and I want know my diploma is valid from ugc/aicte / DEC and this diploma is valid for govt jobs.
Plzzzzz rpl..
12th July 2014, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Copy of approved letter by Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE, DEC to JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Udaipur?
18th July 2014, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sukanta Roy

I am also looking for approval of joint committee(AICTE-UGC-DEC) in every year i,e 2007-08,2008-09,2009-10. Please provide me copy the approval of joint committee (AICTE-UGC-DEC) for the year 2007-08.

Regards
[email protected]
11th October 2014, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Is RVD distance btech valid for applying chartered engineer certificate awarded by IEI
9th December 2014, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

copy of approved letter by joint commite of UGC-AICTE-DEC . I studying dec mode 2007-08,2008-09,2009-10.so please provide me copy the approval of joint commity.please send this Email [email protected].
8th January 2015, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

I want to know that diploma civil from Rajasthan vidyapeeth university udaipur is valid in Rajasthan govt. Job.
11th April 2015, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

I was enrolled in JRD Rajasthan university,udaipur in 2003, is this approval of one time post facto sanctioned from joint committee of UGC-AICTE-DEC. If approved,request provide this letter. whichmust required to my promotion?
11th April 2015, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am KSM GANESH, i have passed Diploma in Electrical Engineering in the year of 2003- 2006 in JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth university,udaipur.Now i am posted as sub- Inspr/JE(Elect.) in STC BSF (Central govt. employee) at Bengaluru. At the time of inclution my diploma, department want to me approval of joint committee(AICTE-UGC-DEC) in the year i,e 2001-05. which(letter of mou) is now must required to me ,due to this cause my promotion has not given to me. Please send copy of approval letters for inclution of diploma to my email address"[email protected]". Thanking you sir/medam------
9th May 2015, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Angry Re: Copy of approved letter by Joint Committee joinly singd of UGC, AICTE, DEC to JM Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Udaipur?

I was enrolled in JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth deemed university,udaipur in 2003, is this approval of one time post facto sanctioned from joint committee joinly singned of UGC-AICTE-DEC. If approved,request provide this letter. which must required to avoid my demotion? my mail"[email protected]"
23rd August 2015, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

I was enrolled in JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth deemed university,udaipur in 2003, is this approval of one time post facto sanctioned from joint committee joinly singned of UGC-AICTE-DEC. If approved,request provide this letter. which must required to get my promotion in central govt job? my mail"[email protected]"
12th September 2015, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

If a person has taken admission in B.Tech course through distance education from JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth before 2008 and has completed his degree in year 2010, Pls. tell whether his degree is valid or not?

Jairam, Dehradun
24th December 2016, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am BBBiswas .presently working as junior engineer ,under govt.of indiaI have done B.Tech in civil Engg. from JRN Rajasthan Vidyapith University in the year-2007.Now,I want to know whether the Degree offered by the university is valid and got the joint committee approval of UGC-AICTE-DEC if so plz send to my e.mail iD [email protected]
24th June 2017, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am Krishan Kumar presently working as junior engineer ,under govt.of indiaI have done B.Tech in Mechanical Engg. from JRN Rajasthan Vidyapith University in the year-2012.Now,I want to know whether the Degree offered by the university is valid and got the joint committee approval of UGC-AICTE-DEC if so plz send to my e.mail iD [email protected]
10th March 2018, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Is Rajasthan Vidhypeeth a deemed University.? I want to do M.a. on basis of which I will do b.ed. in future? Is your university degree eligible in other universities aslo?
29th July 2018, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed the diploma in surveying & clear the Diploma in civil engineering rajsthan sadar shar university so diploma valid joint Committee approval of AICTE-DEC if send to my email ID [email protected]
9th July 2019, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Please send me a copy of joint committee approval of UGC-AICTE-DEC for the session of 2009 to 2011, its urgent. My mail id is [email protected]
19th November 2020, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir this is Ravikiran Muggulla I had completed diploma in civil through LE from 2008-09 batch so during this period this university is having UGC approval are not if not any other approvals like Dec approval wether if any kindly arrange a copy through my mail.my mail address : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?