3rd March 2021, 01:16 PM

Correction procedure of mother's name in 10th CBSE marksheet?

Sir, my mother's name on 10th marksheet is incorrect and I am a student of CBSE Board. Kindly tell me how can I change it? Please tell me the procedure and the place where I can change it?

6th March 2021, 12:09 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Correction procedure of mother's name in 10th CBSE marksheet?

Correction procedure of mother's name in 10th CBSE marksheet:-

To correct your mother's name in 10th standard marksheet, you have to contact your school principal where you have pursued your 10th standard and inform him/ her about the same. Your school principal will ask you to fill the application form and pay the specified fee for correcting your mother's name. After that, your school principal will send your application request to the main board and you will get new certificate within 2-3 weeks.
6th March 2021, 02:41 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Correction procedure of mother's name in 10th CBSE marksheet:-

You need to contact your school for correction. They will forward your application for correction, supported with all relevant documents provided by you.

If your documents are genuine, then correction will surely be done and you will receive the marksheet in 2 or 3 months.
6th March 2021, 04:15 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

For any correction in the certificate issued by the board, you will have to contact the board regional office.

Candidates have to submit the previous certificate to get the new one. You also need to justify claim regarding the correction.
7th March 2021, 09:25 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Correction in Marksheet/Passing Certificate/Migration Certificate can be done via CBSE Regional Office by following their defined procedure.

You will have to visit your nearby regional office of CBSE.

Here is the official link to view CBSE Regional Offices: https://www.cbse.gov.in/newsite/contact.html

After visiting there, you will have to fill the correction application form and submit it along with relevant documents to the concerned authorities along with the fees required.

After proper verification and documentation, your correction would be accepted. Note that you must apply for this correction, within 2 years of the declaration of result.

For correction forms and other required details, you can visit CBSE's official site: https://www.cbse.gov.in/newsite/forms.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?