19th October 2015, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to make correction of name in CBSE 10th board marksheet?

Sir, what i will have to do for making a correction of my Name in my CBSE class 10th board marksheet? Thanking You.

Yours Faithfully,
Aakash barman

Related Questions:
  1. What I have to do for correction of DOB and Name in my CBSE class 10th board marksheet?
  2. Procedure of father's name correction in 12th marksheet?
  3. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  4. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  5. What is the importance of Pre-Board marksheet?
  6. Detailed procedure to do Date of Birth correction in 10th Pass Certificate of WBBSE Board?
  7. Will i get a seperate marksheet or combined marksheet after passing compartment exam of Mathematics? -- [New]
  8. How to make correction in father's name in 10th certificate?
  9. Admission in CBSE affiliated schools of Navi Mumbai for 10th drop out?
  10. Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE board marksheet? Any colleges of UPTU and AIEEE approves private marksheet?
  11. What is the procedure to do graduation right after completion of 10th from CBSE board?
  12. Is the JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University approved by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can i switch to CBSE from ICSE after 11th?
  14. Procedure and requirements to apply for scholarship having secured 90.4% in 10th CBSE?
  15. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  16. Whether the marksheet of 12th CBSE Improvement exam has any value?
  17. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  18. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
20th October 2015, 12:46 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to make correction of name in CBSE 10th board marksheet?

If there are some mistakes in your 10th board marksheet then the process to get it corrected by the board is very simple but it takes a little bit time.

Step I: Visit the nearest regional centre of your academic board from which you had done 10th. They will give you application form which you need to submit after filling the personal details and error which you want to get rectified.

Step II: You may be asked to submit supporting documents for the correction of error. Once your application is accepted, you can get the new marksheet with modified and correct details.
20th October 2015, 03:11 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You need to contact your school's higher authorities in order to get the relevant information about it, most probably you will be asked to write a letter to the University providing the minute details of the issue and duly signed in by the school officials.

Therefore, I request you to not waste much time and contact your school higher authorities for further information on this matter.
20th October 2015, 12:03 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to make correction of name in CBSE 10th board marksheet :
  • First of all candidate have to write an application to board requesting for correction of name in CBSE 10th board marksheet. Candidate have to attest it from his/her school principal.
  • Attach it with the original marksheet's photocopy and some identity proof which contains correct name spelling.
  • Send it to the CBSE board through speed post.
  • When the application reach there, the CBSE board will issue a new marksheet with corrected name on it and send it to your address of correspondence.
20th October 2015, 06:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Correction can be made only before 2 years of passing the examination. If you haven't completed 2 years then go to your school from where you passed 10th and your school will forward the application for correction of name by sending the required documents.

All the required documents related to your admission have to be forwarded to CBSE by your school head for correction. Therefore, just approach your school principal.
21st October 2015, 10:23 PM
jashan13
Junior Member+

Steps for Correction in your CBSE mark-sheet ....

1. write a application to correct the name in marksheet.

2. Attest the application from your school principal.

3. Attach the photocopy of your marksheet and one valid govt. approved identity proof with your correct name.

4. Sent the application to CBSE Address.

5. Board verify your application and document and issue a new marksheet with correct Name.

31st October 2015, 08:43 PM
jituvide

First of all you need to write a application to your school about correction in name.

Then they will forward your application to CBSE board.

After they find their mistake then you will get message from it.
25th January 2016, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

i passed my 10th board in 2007 from CBSE board (Regional Office-Chennai). And there is a spelling mistake in my name at my marksheet. Can i stil approach the regional office for the correction..??
8th March 2017, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

My father's name in 10th and 12th marksheet is sanjay kakkar and in other documents like adharcard card birth certificate is hargopal kakkar . I want to change his name to Hargopal kakkar in my marksheet.I have cleared my 10th in 2012 and 12th in 2014 . How can I do so ?
17th July 2017, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Want to have correction in Father's name in 10th & 12 th marksheet. but I have done 10th in 2009
5th September 2017, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir,in my 10th marksheet there is spelling mistake as Akhtar is written in marksheet as akthar and in my father's name Mohammad is not included what will I do sir please suggest me as soon as possible in 2012 I passed out 10th.
28th November 2017, 03:30 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to make correction of name title spelling in 10th board mark sheet issued in 2008?
17th December 2017, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir, please give me any suggestion about my question. Sir, I had been passed my 10th class from CBSE board in the year 2016 and there is the spelling mistake in my title that the correct title is "CHAUHAN" but in the marksheet it is written as "CAUHAN" . What could be solution of this?
16th January 2018, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

I have done 10th in 2015 and after I have cleared 12th in 2017, the name in my 10&12 marksheet are different, can I change name in 10th marksheet? Please reply immediately
25th June 2018, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

How to pay the fee for name correction in Class X CBSE board exam . If by DD, please let us know it should be in favour of whom ?
27th September 2018, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

My son yash kanungo is studying in 10th class now. I want change spelling in sur name mistake. Is it possible now. I had asked in his school but they told it is not possible all ready they have sent for cbse registration
29th June 2019, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

How long it will take to get corrected mark sheet ?
17th September 2019, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

I have mistake in my name( manoj to manj) in 12th certificate and marksheet. But my 10th certificate is in proper format...How to receive a correct format of 12th certificate..i have completed my 12th in 2014...now it is 2019..what to do sir, kindly help me please..

waiting for your reply sir..

mob no- 8658366455
[email protected]
5th February 2020, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

I passed class 10th in 2013 and now i have found that my name is 'Pratistha' on the marksheet instead of 'Pratishtha'. what shall i do now?
26th September 2021, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I passed 10th in 2015, can I change my name in the marksheet now?
13th July 2022, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

My 12 marksheet photo not shown how to correct
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?