18th May 2020, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Correction procedure of father's name in HPBOSE 10th marksheet?

Hello everyone, I have completed my 10th Board exam around 12 years ago from HPBOSE Board. My father's name is incorrect in the marksheet. I want to make it correct. Please let me know how can I do correction?

19th May 2020, 09:25 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Correction procedure of father's name in HPBOSE 10th marksheet?

--- Correction of father's name in 10th marksheet can be done by the following procedure given below:

1. First you need to visit the Tehsil of your district and make an affidavit by the notary and get it signed by magistrate regarding correction of name of your father.

2. After that you have to give the advertisement of correction in name in two newspapers. Newspaper will be your local newspaper and one will be National Newspaper.

3. After that you have to to make some certificates and application of change in name and send it to department of Publication along with local newspaper.

--- For more information Click on this given below link-
http://deptpub.nic.in/
20th May 2020, 12:35 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

--You have to just contact the Regional center of your school board for rectifying your father name in your 10th standard marksheet.

---Just written an application in which you clearly mentioning the correction of your father name and submit to your school regional center and tell about the further steps.
5th June 2020, 05:59 PM
HGK7

Correction of father's name in 10th marksheet can be done by the following procedure given below:

1. First you need to visit the Tehsil of your district and make an affidavit by the notary and get it signed by magistrate regarding correction of name of your father.

2. After that you have to give the advertisement of correction in name in two newspapers. Newspaper will be your local newspaper and one will be National Newspaper.

3. After that you have to to make some certificates and application of change in name and send it to department of Publication along with local newspaper.
13th October 2020, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

correction procedure of students name in hpbose
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?