11th August 2016, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Is correspondence masters degree enough to crack NET Hindi? Can I become a Lecturer?

Sir I just want to know is the correspondence masters degree is enough to crack net Hindi? And there is any chances to become a Lecturer for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Ph.D after M.Phil and have done MA in Hindi?
  2. Is there any difference in joining masters program through correspondence and regular basis?
  3. How can I do Ph.d in Hindi? I am a lecturer in mysore
  4. Masters in psychology to become a lecturer after English Honors from DU -- [New]
  5. How may I get job of Hindi lecturer in Mumbai vicinity? I've completed M.A(Hindi) and M.Phil(Hindi) with first class grade and cleared NET examination
  6. Am I eligible to Ph.D in regular mode after completion of masters in correspondence?
  7. Is correspondence M.A.(Hindi) course available to study for a candidate who has completed B.A. about 18 years ago?
  8. List of vacancies in available in Hindi lecturer post?
  9. Can I hold a masters degree in commerce and English simultaneously after completion of my B.Com? Will I be eligible for NET exam then?
  10. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  11. Can I get learnerships after having N2 Civil Engineering?
  12. Procedure to do Ph.D after completing M.Sc in Zoology from Ranchi University?
  13. Is it possible to pursue masters degree? How can I become a lecturer after M.Com MBA
  14. Am I eligible to do M.A in Hindi after completion of B.Com course?
  15. Subject for doing PhD in Hindi through correspondence?
  16. Can i pursue B.Ed degree through correspondence course along with the masters?
  17. Information regarding IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Should I do MBA or M.Com for teaching? Is correspondence degree a hindrance to get a job of lecturer? -- [Most Discussed]
11th August 2016, 08:25 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is correspondence masters degree enough to crack NET Hindi? Can I become a Lecturer?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for NET entrance examination and after qualifying in entrance examination eligible for recruitment as lecturer.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed master's degree from any recognised university.

Candidate must have minimum 55% in master's degree.

So, you can appear for entrance examination. The examination is conducted twice every year in June and December. For more information about examination visit at www.ugc.ac.in.
11th August 2016, 11:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is correspondence masters degree enough to crack NET Hindi? Can I become a Lecturer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I just want to know is the correspondence masters degree is enough to crack net Hindi? And there is any chances to become a Lecturer for me?
If your correspondence masters degree is recognized by UGC, then you are eligible for UGC NET exam.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.

If you have scored good in UGC NET exam, then you will get a job in University as lecturer.
12th August 2016, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

IS THIS A RECOGNISED UNIVERSITY OR A FAKE ONE BECAUSE HAVING MY MASTER DEGREE FROM THIS UNIVERSITY I COULD NOT GET MY PROMOTION IN HARYANA EDUCATION DEPARTMENT. I PASSED MY M.A. ENGLISH WITH 60%IN 2009 BY THIS UNIVERSITY. PLEASE GIVE ME GUIDELINE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?