3rd June 2012, 09:51 AM
Ambati.kiranmaye

Which countries will accept BDS degree in India?

i am doing my bds final year.....in india. iwant to know which countries in world will accept the bds degree in indiaand i also want to know what all tests i need to write....to study abroad....

30th November 2012, 11:09 AM
exams1
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which countries will accept BDS degree in India?

BDS degree from India is recognized in most of the countries including
Singapore,
USA,
UK,
Europe,
Australia,
Newzealand etc.
However, in almost all countries you need to qualify the exam conducted by the medical council. There is great scope for Dentists in Australia and New Zealand but you need to register with Australian Dental council or NZ dental council to practice it or pursue any program in Dental in these countries. Foreign dental school graduates who wish to practice in the United States must be approved by the state board of dentistry or examiners for licensure in the state in which they wish to practice.

You can do Post graduation degree in Dental science from Russia which is affordable and you no need to clear any Registration examination.

9th February 2013, 06:01 PM
chinook

hello friend,

countries will accept BDS degree in India

1.Newzealand
2.Australia,
3.Europe
4.UK,
5.USA,
6.Singapore,

thank you & all the best....
19th July 2013, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

which countries accept indian mds degree??
22nd July 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

hi....i'm doing my internship in india...i've passed my final year examination....i want to know which exams i've to give to do D.D.S.in u.s?n is M.D.S degree valid in u.s?
8th September 2013, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Is indian dental degree recognised in malaysia.wat are the exams we hve to take to practice in malaysia
26th October 2013, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

If I am applying for mds (in India)/dds (in USA) as I have done my bds(in India) but have plans to get settled in Australia which of these has a better scope/ chances of getting through the licence exam there more easily.
1st November 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

i dont think its really accepted in USA and UK
17th December 2013, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Can an Mds degree get you into any foriegn country on a student visa or admission into any of their residency programs????
especially USA /australia or canada
18th August 2014, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my MDS from India and wish to work in Belgium. Please let me know if my qualifications are recognised there. Do I have to clear any examination in Belgium.
2nd October 2014, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I am from Malaysia...having BDS degree (India graduate) I would like to know what all I need to do if I plan to do my post graduate in UK....
9th October 2014, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

hello,
i want to do job in newzealand...i have done BDS in india...i am from a middle class family...i donot have much to afford the living in foriegn countries....so i just want to know what all things i should have including financial status & what to do to get job in newzealand.
16th February 2015, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

I have done my bds degree from india... i want to go abroad for postgraduate degree... which countries will accept the bds degree and directly give me admission fr mds?
25th February 2015, 12:25 PM
Rajesh Saagar
Member+

I think, the answer that might be given by the person who is currently working in aboard after completing BDS degree in India would be better. Because, they will clearly know what exams should be taken and also the status of working in abroad.
22nd September 2015, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir I completed my BDS from gdc Jaipur Rajasthan can I do MDS from Russia ? If yes then what is the procedure
6th December 2015, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

My daughter studying medicine in Oman .after completing her MD program.she can practice in India? We r an indian
28th December 2015, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Which exam we have give after completing my BDS to work as a dentist in paris?
10th March 2016, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my MDS in oral pathology.. What opportunities do I have in Australia? If I clear exam whether my post graduation degree is valid?
15th March 2016, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Which countries accept MDS degree in india with 1 year experience as senior lecturer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?