27th December 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Validation of BDS degree in INDIA done from Nepal?

MY query is- IS BDS DEGREE FROM NEPAL VALID IN INDIA. CAB BE GET JOB IN INDIA ON THE BASIS OF BDS DEGREE DOING FROM NEPAL, CAN WE OPEN OUR SELF CLINIC IN INDIA ON THE BASIS OF BDS DEGREE FROM NEPAL/
Kindly answer me as soon as possible.

8th January 2014, 05:59 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Validation of BDS degree in INDIA done from Nepal?

Yes of course, your degree in India is valid. As you have done BDS from Nepal it is valid in India and you can also apply for the job in India and you can also open your own clinic.

And if you want to do study further then you can also do it in India. There are many courses in India after the BDS, so you can also apply for those courses.
So here are some courses which you can do after the BDS:
MDS
MBA in hospital management
MBA in health care
MD
so you can choose any of the course and if you want to do job then you can open your own clinic.
And you can also do job in private hospitals, Clinics and laboratories. You can apply for the government hospitals but you cannot apply for the UPSC services because for this the candidate should be Indians. As you are from Nepal then it is not possible to apply for the UPSC services.
6th May 2014, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

hi i have completed my bds from india , i am a nepalese citizen .... i would like to know if we nepalese can work in india with a indian bds degree.
27th May 2014, 07:53 PM
Rajesh Saagar
Member+

Yes the courses like Clinical Management, Healthcare Management is also getting familiarized among the graduates who complete their studies in Medical field, Dental and other domains like biotechnology, nursing and many others.
18th March 2017, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Indian citizen acquired BDS degree from Nepal. Is it valid in India? If not, what to do further for validation?
12th May 2017, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Hey I am from Nepal and want to do BDS in India could you tell me the fee structure,and for admission in BDS is MBBS preparation is enough or does have special preparation for BDS only......
31st December 2017, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

I have done BDS from Nepal. So Can I practice in India. I am a Nepali Citizen but getting married in India. So do I have to give some exam of IMC? Please let me know.
3rd October 2020, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

This is kriti rathi from Panipat (Haryana) India. I have completed my bds course from Nepal and will complete my internship in February 2021 . I have indian citizenship (aadhar card as well as passport ) but did my course on nepal based on foreign quota . Further , i am really unaware about the pattern about what should i do to get myself registered in dental council of india and later apply for masters exams ... Can you please guide and help me so that your little guidance can help me to have a secure future ..
Looking forward to hear from you
9th April 2021, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

I am from nepal.i am doing my bds from india can I get registeration under dci and can I practice in india??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?