9th October 2019, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Which country is best for studying M.Sc Cancer Biology?

Currently I am doing B.Sc Radiotherapy Technology from RGUHS. What are the various higher studies I can do after B.Sc Radiotherapy Technology? I want to be a Lecturer. So, what is the higher option I can choose after this course? And what is the qualifications for M.Sc in Cancer Biology in India and abroad? Which country would be best of M.Sc Cancer Biology?

25th May 2020, 11:56 PM
Arpitdongre

Default Re: Which country is best for studying M.Sc Cancer Biology?

This is such a nonsense question.Rather ask which country is better, maybe you should ask what projects are on offered in all countries and then choose the one that you like the most. msc isn’t about the place you do it, it’s all about the PROJECT itself and WHO are you going to work for aka your future supervisor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?