27th October 2019, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

From which country can I study Post Graduation after BAMS?

I have completed my Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) degree course from a college in Chennai. I wanted to go abroad for my Post Graduation studies. So, can you tell me what are the things to do for going abroad for studies.

8th January 2020, 12:50 PM
SaptarshiDutta04

Default Re: From which country can I study Post Graduation after BAMS?

Most of the countries abroad do not accept BAMS or BUMS degree from India, as per your profile it would be advisable for you to pursue course related to BAMS in India, as India is the best study destination to pursue studies in the field of your interest
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?