2nd October 2019, 02:32 PM
THOMAS 16030112

Which country and which colleges would be best for studying Bachelor's in Electronics?

I have completed my Diploma as an Electrical and Electronics Engineer with 7.11 CGPA (first class ). But I have only 52% mark in the +2. So, now I would like to study B.Tech in Electrical at abroad. So, can I know the chance for me and which country and college would be best for Electronics Engineering? Procedure to apply in those countries and their colleges?

14th September 2020, 11:48 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: Which country and which colleges would be best for studying Bachelor's in Electronics?

Top colleges and countries offering bachelor in electronics engineering-
* Backpack university in southern Africa and southeast Asia
* American University of Bierut
* School of engineering at Asia Pacific university
* University of Westminster, London
* Dublin City university
* Deakin university

Visit website for admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?