30th November 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Which country is best for studies? How much would be the cost of studying in that country?

Well i hope that is it possible for me going to abroad. So which country is best
and how much of amount their i will have to spent please explain that.

30th November 2015, 11:35 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which country is best for studies? How would be the cost of gathering knowledge from there?

Expense in studying in other countries depends on various factors such as
-Country
-College
-Residence area
-Living standard of the student of the college

So, only after deciding these factors one can calculate the expenses.
But to study abroad, student need to have minimum 50 lac in order to complete a degree in top colleges of the countries such as USA, UK, Australia or Germany.
Also, student can get scholarship or education loan for the students who want to study abroad but for that students have to show the admission letter and qualify examinations conducted by their own to become eligible for scholarship.

For admission in any foreign country, knowledge of English is very important and for that students need to qualify ILETS or TOEFEL examination which in mandatory to attach along with certificates to get admission.
All countries have their own terms and condition for admission.
So, students must have planned well about the college and country for admission and must start their preparation as early as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?