22nd October 2015, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Possibilities of studying Nanotechnology in abroad? Minimum requirement for studying abroad?

I want to know about the possibilities for studying nanotechnology in abroad (specifically in US). Also tell me about the requirements for the purpose. Please do reply.

22nd October 2015, 07:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibilities of studying Nanotechnology in abroad? Minimum requirement for studying abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know about the possibilities for studying nanotechnology in abroad (specifically in US). Also tell me about the requirements for the purpose. Please do reply.
Yes, you can do nanotechnology in Abroad but you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria.

TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
23rd October 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibilities of studying Nanotechnology in abroad? Minimum requirement for studying abroad?

I want B. Tech in nano technology designing in automobile engineering after 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?