26th April 2020, 02:14 PM
Devika Kanitkar

From which country one can do Post Graduation in Gynecology and Obstetrics in Ayurveda stream?

I am 3rd year BAMS student. After UG I wish to do Post Graduation in Gynecology & Obstetrics in abroad. Is there any chance to get admission in abroad for Post Graduation in Gynecology & Obstetrics in Ayurveda stream in abroad? Which country would be best for this stream?

22nd December 2022, 07:26 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: From which country one can do Post Graduation in Gynecology and Obstetrics in Ayurveda stream?

According to the rules and regulations b A m s Sig graduat student can pursue their masters degree in any foreign countries
if you are eligible to study post graduation in gynaecology and obstructive many countries mostly all of the countries the such as a United Kingdom, Australia, Canada ,America will be good for the following as there is always a demand for this particular stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?