29th April 2020, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Is there any boarding schools in Mumbai for Intermediate which also provides classes for IIT/NEET?

Please advise about boarding schools in Mumbai/near Mumbai which also provide IIT/NEET coaching. I want to admit my child in Intermediate. Also, let me know the fees structure with hostel charges. Thanks.

22nd December 2022, 08:29 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Is there any boarding schools in Mumbai for Intermediate which also provides classes for IIT/NEET?

Ram Ratan Vidya Mandir
Holy write High school and junior college
St Xavier's High school
Hansraj moraji public school and junior college
the first about to colleges have the curriculum based on the CBSE board which will help you to prepare for IIT and the medical entrance exam as both of the entrance exam syllabus are mainly focused on the CBSE syllabus
The last two boarding schools are based on the state board so for the following you may have to get some additional coaching in order to prepare for the enterance as some concepts may be given in deep in the CBSE syllabus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?